Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant Wait For Next Frame!

Senketsu_

What about shooting up a bunch of spikes or pillars around you that impale enemies or send them flying?

That sounds a lot like Radial Javelin.......

What about raising up a huge pillar in front of you that smashes enemies upwards into the air, or crushes them against the ceiling?

Vauban can already do that (sans pillar) with Bounce.

Maybe create a rock sphere around yourself and act like a pinball of death?

I suppose there is that, if you could actually control the power.

I happen to LIKE Mag.... at least if you take Mag Prime and give her the Regular Mag Helmet.

It is almost like playing a Quarian! And those were my favorites from the ME-verse.

alot of people think mags movment dosnt fit the proportions of her body, like when she is sprinting with her sidearm equipped. she looks like a robot that cant bend its joints. I cant for the life of my find the gif im looking for so i cant show an example.

That sounds a lot like Radial Javelin.......

Vauban can already do that (sans pillar) with Bounce.

I suppose there is that, if you could actually control the power.

It is an area specifically around you, the pillars/spikes do not go flying off  around you. Think of it as "OH Shi-" button.

True, but the pillar (now that I think about it) could also be used to provide some temporary cover, or even give a new vantage point by wall-running to the top of it.

And you'd be able to control it.

My point is, what exactly would an Earth Frame do that Rhino (and others) doesn't already do?

Challenge Accepted.

Name: Geb

1. Fist of Earth - Similar to our other elemental frames, Geb hurls an earthen fist that damages and knocks enemies down. If an ally is hit, they gain a shield that is equal to the damage it would have dealt

2. Sand Storm - Allies inside are invisible for the duration (does not block projectiles) if an enemy enters, allies are not registered as invisible to it

3. Obelisk - Summons a Pillar that uses it's own health to launch rock-projectile attacks at the enemy - Taunts enemies into attacking it as well

4. Earthen Embrace - Geb coats himself in earthen power that augments his shield and causes him to grow 2x bigger while dealing more damage per attack/ability. Generates a lot of attention among enemy units. If the shield is broken, or Geb takes health damage, he is knocked down and must re-cast the ability.

Edited by Archistopheles

It'd be cool to have him.

I still want a gunslinger frame though, complete with poncho. And the reason for this is that I saw someone's drawing of one, and it looks really nice,

The thread in question: http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/23n3f1/gunslingerwarframe_drawing_oc/

The end result:

yuN0Ejt.jpg

skill set:

1. The Good

2. The Bad

3. The Ugly

4. For a few credits more.

It's going to be an Earth frame, no matter how you see it.

The old poll that everyone was speaking about has one last unreleased Warframe, after Wind, which was Zephyr.
Each one of those 'frames had a "filler" 'frame inbetween, Hydroid was the "filler" for the female Earth 'frame.