Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic] The Calm Before The Storm [Invite-Only Rp]

MetroFallout

Zephryn took in a deep breath before letting out a slow stream of air a very faint hint of green laced in the exhalation, she saw this and closed her mouth guard accordingly, "If i understand correctly you will keep her in check and make sure she does not turn to performing what Alad V was doing prior to his, demise?"

"She's been on-board for 10 days now since her arrival, I'm sure she'll not become her uncle." replied Leo

"She's been on-board for 10 days now since her arrival, I'm sure she'll not become her uncle." replied Leo

Zephryn nodded, "I trust your judgment. What are your plans in regards to my presence here, will you allow me to stay and repay my debt to you and your crew?"

"Well" Leo leans on his chair and thinks for a moment, strumming his steep-ling fingers "Hmm..."

"I'll put you in a spare room in the Cargo hold, Sovereign needs a bunk mate. You're welcome to stay for as long as you want but unless there aren't any incidents I'm having you on a restraining order for Alia"

"Well, it haven't exactly been bad" She started as she picked up her tools from the floor and headed over to a free workbench "But I'm starting to feel a bit homesick...And my brain have had a lot to process lately so I haven't been as social as I would have liked." Mary now used her tiny flashlight to light up the helmet's interior again as she began to work. "I haven't even had time to talk to Galus about the data I've collected yet. But that has it's explanation as he's been with that Lia most of the time I've seen him'"

"I can imagine. With how you've talked about members of your clan sometimes, I get the feeling they're like a family to you. That must be nice like how the crew is like a family to me in a way."

"Well" Leo leans on his chair and thinks for a moment, strumming his steep-ling fingers "Hmm..."

"I'll put you in a spare room in the Cargo hold, Sovereign needs a bunk mate. You're welcome to stay for as long as you want but unless there aren't any incidents I'm having you on a restraining order for Alia"

"I see, if this is the case how will i go about telling her I'm sorry for earlier?"

"I see, if this is the case how will i go about telling her I'm sorry for earlier?"

"I'll organize a controlled meeting between you and Alia for that purpose" Replied Leo "Though first I'd recommend getting to know the Shark's layout, there's a map on each of the decks so you can find your way around"

"I can imagine. With how you've talked about members of your clan sometimes, I get the feeling they're like a family to you. That must be nice like how the crew is like a family to me in a way."

"They are family...a very loud, crazy and somewhat dysfunctional one but they're still the best" Mary smiled as she continued "I miss them, even the really crazy ones. You know, Vicky actually reminds me a little of my kohai Yui" She momentarily stopped her damage examination to look at Alia "How about you? You must have family somewhere. What would they think about you working with us?" 

"They are family...a very loud, crazy and somewhat dysfunctional one but they're still the best" Mary smiled as she continued "I miss them, even the really crazy ones. You know, Vicky actually reminds me a little of my kohai Yui" She momentarily stopped her damage examination to look at Alia "How about you? You must have family somewhere. What would they think about you working with us?" 

"Actually, my only biological family remaining is my mother and she doesn't know yet. They've probably told her I've been killed in action or something rather than tell her I support the Tenno."

"Right then, let's see... Corrupted enemies. Starting in 10 seconds. Get ready Galus, let's see if you can keep up!" said Lia, shrugging off Absalon for now as the countdown began.

((off to bed, see you guys in a few))

As the simulation began, Galus charged his Lanka. The weapon was comfortable and natural in his hands, despite everything. When the first of the enemies spawned, he picked them off one at a time with headshots, making the best of the weapon's charge time to line up each shot. He relaxed more with each simulated spray of gore; this, he realized, was his meditation. Nothing was more natural or calming to him than combat. As the spawns ramped up, he dropped a snow globe around the defense objective, and smiled.

"I'll organize a controlled meeting between you and Alia for that purpose" Replied Leo "Though first I'd recommend getting to know the Shark's layout, there's a map on each of the decks so you can find your way around"

Zephryn nodded once again, "I suppose i shall wait for your orders on the matter and look around the ship until then. One last question lingers, who is Sovereign? I should get acquainted with him if i am to be their bunk mate."

Zephryn nodded once again, "I suppose i shall wait for your orders on the matter and look around the ship until then. One last question lingers, who is Sovereign? I should get acquainted with him if i am to be their bunk mate."

"Sovereign's our Armoury and Battlemaster, As well as one of the most stubborn and dull Rhino's known in Galaxy" Replied Leo "So be warned"

"Actually, my only biological family remaining is my mother and she doesn't know yet. They've probably told her I've been killed in action or something rather than tell her I support the Tenno."

"Oh...But still, it must be good knowing that you have a biological family out there...But to have her believe you to be dead...that's cruel..." Mary trailed off and looked back down at her helmet.

During this time Sparks seemed to have taken an interest in Alia's construct as the sentinel was now hovering around it to view it in different angles.

"What? You can talk?" asked Lia, surprised at the revelation. "Since when?"

"Oh Alia's the resident genius mechanic on the Shark. She's ex-Corpus, joined the Tenno for protection." said Katya.

rN9mr4e.png58IJAfD.jpg

"I see. I'll keep that in mind." Aventius said to Katya. "Qul'laran, we'll have to see you out to her. She'll be interested in you. That and you have been here for ages. I think it it is due time for a check-up."

"Sullar kon! Quant al mepel!" Qul'laran saying with toxicity. "Experimentation! Kill Dragonkind long ago!"

"Look, it'll be a minor check-up. After that, it'll be fine."

The dragon gave an upset hiss.

"You know where Alia is? I'm going to take Qul' there."

As the simulation began, Galus charged his Lanka. The weapon was comfortable and natural in his hands, despite everything. When the first of the enemies spawned, he picked them off one at a time with headshots, making the best of the weapon's charge time to line up each shot. He relaxed more with each simulated spray of gore; this, he realized, was his meditation. Nothing was more natural or calming to him than combat. As the spawns ramped up, he dropped a snow globe around the defense objective, and smiled.

While Galus sniped, Lia soared through the air on her grapples and tore into the simulated corrupted, using both her AkLex Primes and her Skana Dagger Primes. While pressed up against a side wall, she spied a corrupted healer ambling towards him and speared through it with her grapple, pulling it away from him before launching herself at it, slashing it in half when it made contact with her blades.

rN9mr4e.png58IJAfD.jpg

"I see. I'll keep that in mind." Aventius said to Katya. "Qul'laran, we'll have to see you out to her. She'll be interested in you. That and you have been here for ages. I think it it is due time for a check-up."

"Sullar kon! Quant al mepel!" Qul'laran saying with toxicity. "Experimentation! Kill Dragonkind long ago!"

"Look, it'll be a minor check-up. After that, it'll be fine."

The dragon gave an upset hiss.

"You know where Alia is? I'm going to take Qul' there."

"She'd be at her workshop I'd imagine. Probably working on something or other." said Katya, bringing him over.

"Oh...But still, it must be good knowing that you have a biological family out there...But to have her believe you to be dead...that's cruel..." Mary trailed off and looked back down at her helmet.

During this time Sparks seemed to have taken an interest in Alia's construct as the sentinel was now hovering around it to view it in different angles.

"Oh hello there.", Alia commented as she noticed Sparks looking at her proxy. "Mind if I pet you?" She had seen Sentinels and thought they were largely pets when not in combat where they tore enemies up with their weapons and supported their masters.

"Oh hello there.", Alia commented as she noticed Sparks looking at her proxy. "Mind if I pet you?" She had seen Sentinels and thought they were largely pets when not in combat where they tore enemies up with their weapons and supported their masters.

Hearing this Mary now looked up to watch the interaction while the Deathcube slowly moved over to Alia to inspect her. When it had reached the conclusion that she wasn't a threat in any way it seemed to relax and gave a series of happy bleeps.

"Well I don't think he'll bite you" Mary said smiling 

Hearing this Mary now looked up to watch the interaction while the Deathcube slowly moved over to Alia to inspect her. When it had reached the conclusion that she wasn't a threat in any way it seemed to relax and gave a series of happy bleeps.

"Well I don't think he'll bite you" Mary said smiling 

As she gently patted Sparks, Alia smiled a bit. "You're an energetic one, aren't you?" She then looked to Mary. "Are all Sentinels this interesting? I mean, I haven't worked with very many so I don't know all that much about them aside from their construction."

"Sovereign's our Armoury and Battlemaster, As well as one of the most stubborn and dull Rhino's known in Galaxy" Replied Leo "So be warned"

"Right, I'll try to get used to the ship before heading to find Sovereign, unless there is anything else you believe i should know before i go?" Zephryn turned and placed a hand on the frame of the door lingering in case Leo did have anything to say to her.

While Galus sniped, Lia soared through the air on her grapples and tore into the simulated corrupted, using both her AkLex Primes and her Skana Dagger Primes. While pressed up against a side wall, she spied a corrupted healer ambling towards him and speared through it with her grapple, pulling it away from him before launching herself at it, slashing it in half when it made contact with her blades.

"She'd be at her workshop I'd imagine. Probably working on something or other." said Katya, bringing him over.

rN9mr4e.png58IJAfD.jpg

"Thanks Katya." The Oberon said with kindness.

Qul'laran looked at Aventius. It didn't really like him, taking its life into someone else's hands.

Both reached to their destination.

"Hello? Alia?" Aventius called. "I have something interesting to show you..."

"Qyote tel..." Qul'aran muttered. It exhausted a sigh.

Edited by Zeus154

rN9mr4e.png58IJAfD.jpg

Qul'laran looked at Aventius. It didn't really like him, taking its life into someone else's hands.

"What's the matter little guy?" Asked Katya. "What's got you down?"

rN9mr4e.png58IJAfD.jpg

Alia looked to the door where Aventius and Katya had come through. "Oh hello Aventius. Hello Katya. What brings you two here?" Noticing the Sentinel, she added, "And who's your new friend?"

"What's the matter little guy?" Asked Katya. "What's got you down?"

58IJAfD.jpg

"Squil poh ulil. Experimentation, fear of." Qul'laran says with melancholy. "Hist ror eme. Near last of dragons. Quor mil, rest dead experimentation."

Alia looked to the door where Aventius and Katya had come through. "Oh hello Aventius. Hello Katya. What brings you two here?" Noticing the Sentinel, she added, "And who's your new friend?"

rN9mr4e.png

Aventius heard Qul's plea of exemption. He reached and petted it.

"Qul, it's going to be alright. Alia won't hurt you. She knows technology inside and out, so I have faith in her." Aventius saying with reassurance.

He turned to Alia.

"Alia? My friend here, Qul'laran has been here for ages. A unique sentinel out of the gate. It's a dragon, millenniums old." Aventius said casually. "I want you to treat it with respect. Qul' is old, and might need some tune up. A mixture of organic and synthetic."

"I want you to take some care with him. Can you do that?"

58IJAfD.jpg

"Squil poh ulil. Experimentation, fear of." Qul'laran says with melancholy. "Hist ror eme. Near last of dragons. Quor mil, rest dead experimentation."

rN9mr4e.png

Aventius heard Qul's plea of exemption. He reached and petted it.

"Qul, it's going to be alright. Alia won't hurt you. She knows technology inside and out, so I have faith in her." Aventius saying with reassurance.

He turned to Alia.

"Alia? My friend here, Qul'laran has been here for ages. A unique sentinel out of the gate. It's a dragon, millenniums old." Aventius said casually. "I want you to treat it with respect. Qul' is old, and might need some tune up. A mixture of organic and synthetic."

"I want you to take some care with him. Can you do that?"

Alia nodded. "I'll be as gentle with him as I can. Though you mentioned him being partly organic. I think maybe Ana should be called in to help me since I'm skilled with the engineering but not medical stuff."

58IJAfD.jpg

"Near last of dragon's...Wait, that's a Dragon? I mean, we have statues of them in the dojo but they don't look anything like this one." Mary looked at the old sentinel in amazement while her Deathcube closed in on the dragon to examine it. Sparks then gave several series of little bleeping noises, possibly in an attempt to communicate with it. 

Zephryn lifted her hand from the doorway, "Thank you Leo, for seeing me and allowing me on your ship I'll make the best of it." her talons clicked across the floor as she began her little adventure around The Shark.

Finding the map of the first floor just outside the elevator, she let a finger hover over the integrated display tracing the paths she had taken earlier, "No need to visit the map room, Siren's asleep, and I'm sure Leo wouldn't approve of me peering for to long at the ship's systems." though I'd like to see what this thing can do.

She keyed the lift which arrived quickly stepping in and pressed the button for the second floor. Upon arriving Zephryn again looked over the map of this floor, mentally crossing out the rooms that she thought would be inappropriate to visit. The closest being King's workshop, "Might as well pay this King fellow a visit."

The hall was silent aside from the clicks of talon on steel, producing an eery feeling for Zephryn as she approached the Workshop, she was about to knock on the door when she heard voices from within, I'm skilled with the engineering but not medical stuff, her hand retracted, letting out a small cough from underneath her helmet her vision obscured for a moment as the frame's ventilation cleared the gas. She opened the door freezing at what she saw, standing there silently at the door not sure if she should just leave or enter, though she had allowed her mind to calm about Alia, Zephryn was unsure if the same was true for Alia, as well as Leo's mention of a restraining order. "Would any of you Know where i could find King?"

Edited by Astralin