Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This A Record?

thecolin-

Looking forward to it ! And my mistake, Egeria is now the highest survival there, I think it will be no problem doing it there ^^.

every map is too easy for us there's nothing to scare us we're so good ^

Were the rewards good or did Lotus give you the old 2k credits

T2 def,survival keys all the time.

The greatest feat here is you not having your actual heads explode from all that. I can imagine being dizzy after just an hour of survival, never went farther than 40' and that was T1S. In any case, congratulations.

I think the really cool thing about this is being that closed to 16

Huh?

Longest I've seen on the leaderboards for T3 survival was 4 hours 56 minutes solo. Aim for that.

Thats cool. I'm curious how the hell does he debuffs the armours tho. 

First survival event the winners went for over 7 hours. 

Yeah one of them is a friend of mine, actually. They were playing Corpus so it is out of question, we did Grineer.

Thats cool. I'm curious how the hell does he debuffs the armours tho. 

Yeah one of them is a friend of mine, actually. They were playing Corpus so it is out of question, we did Grineer.

Corrosive procs cut armor by 25% per proc.

c\_/ Long survival runs are just an endurance contest.

Edited by Aggh

wow 2hrs. that's good, may I ask why so long?  when I go to any survival mission I always exit when I get the reward I need. I don't trust the system or the host's internet. too many bugs you never know what can happen. anyways just wondering why so long

Good on you fellas.

For my case usually after 45 mins to 1 hr someone will mention he is starting to lag (because the dem ammo drops alone will KILL your FPS if u don't use an inefficient ammo mutation) Same for T3 def as well after round 45 as well.

So we usually bail after that.

Edited by fatpig84

wow 2hrs. that's good, may I ask why so long?  when I go to any survival mission I always exit when I get the reward I need. I don't trust the system or the host's internet. too many bugs you never know what can happen. anyways just wondering why so long

We like the challenge. Also, mostly  out of things to do.

Good on you fellas.

For my case usually after 45 mins to 1 hr someone will mention he is starting to lag (because the dem ammo drops alone will KILL your FPS if u don't use an inefficient ammo mutation) Same for T3 def as well after round 45 as well.

So we usually bail after that.

Thanks!

Corrosive procs cut armor by 25% per proc.

c\_/ Long survival runs are just an endurance contest.

I don't quite get that, would appreciate a simplistic explanation. Nevertheless, we like the endurance. We enjoy that...

Well done Tenno

Thanks!