Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #27

[DE]Rebecca

are we going to get a change in the drop rate of delta orbs, or is hek going to be elusive forever? I know 4 members of my clan (myself included) that have yet to even find one delta orb, let alone enough to make one key. we haven't even seen what the boss's lv even looks like, let alone what the boss himself looks like now.

I have to sleep, so sorry for not reading all the posts, but my questions would be:

1 - I really liked how the new system made melee viable in high levels at a reasonable cost of strategy and energy, but I still think stances are underdeveloped. Right now I use most of them just as a Forma since the combos of these stances are just cosmetic. Even more against ranged enemies. My idea of stances is seeing combos doing more status-like effects, as knockdown, knockback, mid-combo partial shielding against ranged, damage increase, accelerated combo count, and whatever would introduce more utility in the system.

1.1 - The problem is I can produce multiple status effects against a large group of ranged enemies with a ranged weapon, what makes me refrain from closing the gap using a melee just to see my stamina drain from supressive fire (only to kill one enemy while all the other flee). Even if I use a ranged weapon that is more single-target-oriented, the comparison is still valid.

2 - I suggested a variant for Survival (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/219247-a-new-twist-for-survival-5-minute-mini-boss-action-mode/) which, as some members said, could be used as a variant for Defense too. What I and other members are looking is some fun who doesn't depends on RNG. As I've seen other people post (and I agree), many think it isn't fun to get out of a Survival due to lack of enemies, or life support drops. Grinding mods that are the essence of a new upgrade is not fun either (and currently I just don't posses the lex prime, the amprex and a few event weapons - I actually don't mind a little grind). I think we are grinding too many things while waiting for new gameplay modes and lore. And grinding is not enough to bring fun to a game.

I believe in you guys. I wouldn't be here for an entire year and almost 1000 hours of gameplay if I don't.

Good games for all.

I have a few questions;

1. There have been a few post about issues/bugs with the customization of weapons/gear and warframes/skins un-colorable *white spots*, skins messing with PRIME’s unique design and energy colors not changing for some gear/weapons, will there ever be a fix on this or are you working in a more detailed customization system for warframe to address this issue?
  2. There have been rumors that PRIME warframes will have superior stats in the future, so my question is, will it stop there or are their powers even if there the same will have different animations also? (This question comes from Rhino Prime as its evident it possess superior stats and one of his powers had a beautiful worthy of a PRIME animation update)
  3. Will we be getting PRIME versions or skins for the Sentinels too?
Edited by Ngeluz

Any thing to say about why there has not been a Loki prime yet?

Like some people asked allready are there plans to overhaul anything else? I personally would like to see an ability and energy overhaul.

I would like to know if you plan to add in ways to get weapons/mods that where only obtainable during an event or otherwise almost unabtainable items like the mechete? I think is is a huge jerk move saying "if you wherent here, you have no chance of getting it ever again" and im not talking about the slightly modified weapons, like the gorgon wraith, because we can still get a version of that. I mean things like Voltaic Strike, what if i was on vacation during that event or i was visiting my girlfriend in another state? why am I penelized and forever not going to be able to EARN this mod some other way? I want a way to find/craft these items, albeit it should be tough/exspensive but attainable.

Follwing the vein of the above post ... Will you consider making "limited time offers" like the protoarmor also available for purchase via the website (during the same "limited time" of course), in case we're away from our systems?  Several people missed out because of this.  You can always get on the website (smartphones, laptops, etc.), but it's not always possible to be with your system.  I posted it in the feedback thread, but got no response from anyone DE.

Edited by (PS4)Soju_Fett

1. Are you happy with the way melee 2.0 and stance mods were deployed (behind acceptable RNG)?

2. No more Frost tweaks? Bring back avalanche that actually freezes people?

3. Will I ever get a unique brakk skin for my 100 runs?

After getting to try a little bit of U13 I was wondering if damage procs were ever going to be added to particular hits in certain combos. I was also wondering about finishers on stun states. I may be wrong but I thought it was mentioned on a dev stream that you would be able to pull off a finisher on any enemy who was in a stun state. I found I could stun enemies with some combos but the finisher prompt would not come up unless I had stunned the enemy off of a parry. I also wonder if more combos will be added in the near future and if DE would ever consider allowing us to equip a smaller melee weapon as a secondary so those of use who wish to sword alone can have more than one damage type and move set. 

I wanted to ask if they are gonna set the revives and console hacks back to what we had.  When the DDoS attack was going on, it set my revives and consoles back to 1 each, and yet my profile still says what I have actually done, but it's a lot harder to get the achivment from 1 again to go to the 1000