Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #27

[DE]Rebecca

Are there any plans to enhance Oberon's skillset, like the low heal of Renewal and the lack of utility on Hallowed Ground? He's a jack of all trades but unlike Rhino, he's not a master of one, which is a shame because he's got potential to compete with Trinity as a health-restorer while maintaining a good vein of crowd control and damage.

These are my questions, and these are quite plenty:

Will DE make all the weapons that were removed in the market like Ether Daggers and Snipetron obtainable again???

Especially for new players, considering why those weapons weren't removed from the game completely... (And I want ETHER DAGGERS)

Will DE give the Tenno Lab a Makeover???

It seems that lab is too small for it to contain its contents...

Will DE add a Non-Flying Sentinel???

Are you planning to add XIPHOIDS / WRISTBLADES Type Weapons similar to The Katar and The Hidden Blade???

Will there be NUNCHAKUS???

Because nunchakus are awesome too...

Are you going to add Hand Grenades???

Are you going to add Forearm Mounted Guns and Projectiles???

Will there be new Stance Mods???

Did you considered adding some kind of weight for a weapon that will affect the warframe's mobility???

Like players are a bit slowed when they have large heavy weapons in their loadout...

Are you planning to add another Star System???

Like ALPHA CENTAURI, BARNARD'S STAR, LUHMAN 16 (these are the three nearest systems near Solar System according to wiki)

Are you really going to add more wildlife creatures???

A non-aggressive creature, A creature that only fights back, a creature that must not be disturbed, DUCKS, BEARS, DEERS.. Cause we only have those sand manta rays, and they're very aggresive.. 

Will the Tenno, Grineer or Corpus meet an actual Intelligent and Civilized Alien Race???

(Not the Stupid Infested) Like the Protoss or something??

Are you going to add an Opposite Gender Counterpart of all Frames???

Even if its only a skin, Like a Female Excalibur Skin, Male Nova Skin, ETC...

Will you add voices for the Frames???

With different voice personalities to choose from...

We know that there's already a Frame that has a history with the Corpus, Will there be a Frame with a history with the Grineer also???

Like an EXGrineer soldier that ends up siding with the Tenno "due to a certain event long ago or something"...

Will there be Deep-water or Floating-in-Space Battles and Gunfights???

Imagine players are forced to battle deep underwater and can swim around while shooting enemies...

Do the Tenno have their own hidden Planet that they've colonized???

Will the Grineer discover Seatbelts for their Drop Pods???

Really??? Grineer invades Corpus ships by riding a GIANT EMPTY BULLET without seatbelts or something and not getting killed on impact...

Will there would be other PVP other than Duels???

Like Capture the Flag, Rabbit-Chase (Tag game) and etc...

WILL DE STAFFS EAT BALUT FOR A CHALLENGE???

Edited by Nehemz

* Separate leaderboard for solo mission runs. Solo runs are far more difficult, with little room for mistakes since there is no one to revive you.

* Less frequent leaderboard wipes. Weekly is too short. It gives players too little time to brag about their leaderboard score. I'd like to see rivalry between carefully crafted teams that try to beat each others scores. Or how about wiping the leaderboards after every major update? Patches that make major changes could also come with wipes.

* Leaderboards on warframe.com. This will let the community use social media to brag about their warframe exploits.

PS4,

Since U12. X update,

why is it harder to change from primary to secondary weapon?

The DS4 button system seams to be lagging during in game,

Primary to secondary is very slow reaction. I have to stop and stand, and repeat button mashing till I change weapon.

Switching game play from solo, online, etc. will randomly scroll.

Will you give melee weapons some means to attack aerial units, like a jump attack or air combos?

What are you going to do about weapons like the Jat Kittag, that lost it's uniqueness with the introduction of Melee 2.0?

Edit:

When will the first of the Melee Contest weapons appear?

Edited by EVAtemplar117

About the PC version.
When are the Melee Weapon Contest winners' works are going to be added to the game? Since Melee 2.0 is out and the contest was ended pretty long ago, it would be nice to get some information about them.
Thanks.

~Cloudnight

Edited by Cloudnight

1) Why do warframe power mods even drop? when you buy a warframe with platinum or even craft a warframe you get all powers for free, other then transmutation these mods have no use.The warframe mods are very easy to rank up and take only a few fusion cores to max out.

I have noticed that dispair and kunai have a very low proc chance why is that? the dispair have 4.0% base proc chance and the kunai a very low chance of just 2.5%. I think these need to be raised not sure to what percentage but definatly higher. I hardly ever see my kunai or dispair proc a status effect.

3 questions:

1)when will the kubrow be released?

2)where did you go with the focus system and when should we expect it?

3)will you make a more stealth like mission type?               (i have a basic idea for it)

My question is about Melee 2.0.

Whilst the previous melee system essentially revolved around holding 'E' for charged attacks to do decent damage, this new system has almost the same problem - you pretty much spam E, with maybe something like a very slight pause or holding of the key here and there.

You've added cool new animations, so why not ditch these preset combos and add controls where you can actually choose to do each attack? For example, a stab could be ↑+E. If you did this and made each attack have various properties, not only would combat and combo chains be more freeform, but there'd be more variety and less mindless spam.

Hello! What are your plans to reduce RNG and grind? Particularly in the void for Prime parts and the stance mods? How about ability and stance mods being shifted to the market?

Edit:

Speaking of RNG and grind: What's the comment on the low drop rate of Delta beacons, and impossibly high drop rate of the rest? 

In addition, with the advent of melee 2.0, what's your take on adding more skill-based core mechanics into the game? The handspring mod is one that has been ignored for ages because of it takes up mod space for little returns. Is it possible to take a look at what mods could be made into core mechanics, and retire those mods? 

This would also solve drop table dilution with mods no one wants. 

This man has single handedly fixed warframe. do as he says DE!

I really like how every frame represents his own theme in some way however skillwise its pretty clear that many frames cant even compete with others in highlevel mission Groupplay. Mostly seeing Rhino's, Loki's and Nova's.

THE Question:

Will there be a balancing patch in the near future focusing to help underplayed frames? 

P.s. Pls fix Zephyr's Turbulence vs. Grineer :D

- Any progress on the focus system?

- As we had two "2.0"-projects already (melee 2.0 was a huge success in my opinion), is there another one in the planning? Maybe "Warframe abilities 2.0" or something similar?

- Has the idea of the corpus freeze ray been dumped and exchanged with the new electro rifle or will the weapon you showed several livestreams ago be taken into the game? There are some damage types that dont have their own weapons yet, freeze is one of them.

I would prefer a new system for wall running and jumping. I am not quite satisfied with it now. 

1)what are the chances of warframes getting passives that match their personality for example ember is fire so heals while taking fire damage instead of taking damage or gives out more fire damage and since ash is like an assassin has more melee damage ask if you want more examples that i have thought of

2)what are the chances of adding to the survival game mode of having another 4 people that do the other half like searching the area for mods or something with stealth game play so the squad is 8 people or 3 do the survival and 1 do the stealth

Edited by dja223

When will Lotus reveal her true role in Warframe as the final boss?

Alternatively, can you investigate minimum hosting requirements for public squads? Restricting ping does nothing if the host's machine can barely run the game.

That's not the reason why games start to lag most of the time.

Ping is a measurement of connection quality, not speed.

If you join a game, You might have a ping of 50ms. But when enemies en mass appear, the host can run it the game at 1000 FPS, a packet send from the host arrives at your side 50ms later, but if his upload cannot keep up with the amount of data which needs to be send, you start to lag and suddenly the ping goes up, because packets are delayed more and more as the host cannot keep up with sending them out.

I made a longer version of this question here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/220684-coming-soon-devstream-27/page-19#entry2563649

But I guess we won't get an answer, as we didn't get one over the last year in the forum.

As the game continues to develop it feels more and more like the lore/events are meant to be experienced in real time. Which means new players will feel more and more lost and confused as previous lore bases for future events are no longer accessible to be experienced.
I know the idea was passed around of putting these in the codex as replayable missions, but I feel that won't give the same experience and excitement. 
Is there any plan on more thoroughly implementing these lore/event plans in to the star map or game itself so they form more of a cohesive story from first awakening to the final blow against the last boss?

just wondering, when the game is closer to being finished will there a disk based version? or will it remain digital? because i think thats one of the reasons why the fps so so bad on the ps4, its running completely running off the HDD which i think is straining it a bit too much, where as if it were reading a disk it wouldn't put so much pressure on the HDD, because ive noticed digital games tend to run slightly slower as ive had GTA V on ps3 digitally and it was so bad