Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #27

[DE]Rebecca

Hello guys.

I just recently started to play ~again~ warframe.
My question would be about Melee 2.0 and basically about stances.

Are you guys planning to add combos containing different keys other than "E"? Since you have to draw out your melee weapon to do combos, is it possible to do it like this? Or maybe even like pressing two keys at the same time to perform something interesting? Even though I've never played with a playstation 3 or "above" (PC *yay*) I could also see these combos happening on a controller.

Anyhow, I might be well uninformed for this question. ~

Question: Why did you make the stances that most people would use such as swords, daggers  etc so difficult to obtain behind a RNG wall thus preventing people to immediately enjoy all your hard work on Melee 2.0, isn't that contradictory to your goal of getting people to use their melee weapons more?  

will there ever be a way for melee to hit airborne targets or targets not on your plane of level? drones and sabotage missions (reactor cores) are annoying and feels silly the Tenno can't swing up or down at them.

would the building of the Nikana into Dragon Nikana ever work on frames? ever since i got my Rhino Prime, my regular 3 forma'd Rhino hasn't gotten exercise ever since.  he's still in my inventory for now but it'd be interesting if regular frames could 'upgrade' to prime status somehow keeping polarities and such.

also, please change toxic ancients back so they release a cloud of toxin upon death.

1) what is the progress on account migration? i don't mean to sound rude or impatient but its been roughly two months since you've claimed that the program was largely ready and that all you needed was to go through the agreements. I'm just a little worried it may never see the light of day.

2) why do we have to have our twitch accounts connected to a Facebook account in order to comment your streams? are only people that have connected to one eligible for the platinum giveaways?

3) is the glaive throwing mechanic while its equipped being looked into?

Edited by Ether_SolRac

Questions:

What now?? (Lore)

Can we expect the training room / firing range for the Dojo anytime soon?

Are the changes to the Dual Heat Swords permanent?

What about having different Clan Badges for the different ranks? (So a Warlord could be easily destinguished from, for example, an initiate)

Anything we can know about *cof* next prime war frame *cof*.

How is the work on the in game animations? (Those that you showed a while back: yes, no, go go go,etc)

Question 1: Will there ever be a Player Studio (Planetside 2) like deal for Warframe? Where users can create their own camos, 3D models (Helmets, Sential Skins, etc) and have a separate market for player created items? So players can make money off their creations? Just a thought.

Question 2: Will there ever be Prime Bosses? Like maybe make a Prime Lephantis and make it extremely challenging like Crawmerax the invincible from Borderlands 1. A end game side-boss that was made just for fun, but provided a incredible challenge for players and dropped all the best loot in the game. 

Have a few questions.

#1 any news on that new faction you guys mentioned a whiles back?

#2 now that frames and melee have a slot to add mod points and give attributes, any plans to introduce a 9th slot to primary and secondary weapons? Plenty of mods would be great candidates for this new "gun kata" slot, ammo mutation ect, ect, ect.

#3 whos the next boss to get overhauled?

#4 when can we get a weapon in the corpus research that is based on the anti matter moa's gun?

#5 for missions that involve destroying a reactor on a ship, can we have a exploding parkour set of rooms for a more dramatic escape?

#6 will we ever have a infester tenno hunter? As in if you help to clear out a area of infested, get a death mark from a infested assassin.

#7 can we get rid of the arc traps once and for all? In many areas they are stronger then the enemies in the mission. Why not make the enemies stronger as a way to increase difficulty? Or at least make them have a limited attack charge or 3 seconds before it has to recharge.

P.S. keep up the good work!

Will there ever be a buff for Ash? because after after his name change from Ninja he's not that BAD@$$ anymore.   :(

The supposedly, most "ninja" warframe in Warframe; is  always picked on when going on a defense, survival, and other high level missions (when a try to join); doesn't have a single AoE (Blade Storm  doesn't really count because of it's...well, limitations, group, or utility (idk if smoke screen is utility) type ability... and over all, not very fun to play with besides the eye candy of his ultimate (which is useful for only regenerating  shields) and smoke screen a little brother to invisibility :(

i love Ash design and his "theme", but i will be the first to admit, that when compared to other frames in a CO-OP game...his abilities don't really help at all and/or are lacking -_-

I really can´t miss this stream..

When exactly is it? European Time (Germany).

My question:

What is the current state on the Day of the Dead skin Pack? Will they be useable for the prime versions? Last time you mentioned them was on the Dev Stream #17.

Edited by eXarp

My big question: Players seem to have an incredibly hard time getting the G3 to spawn, even with 4 marked players in a squad.  Many in the community speculate that carrying low-ranked gear into a mission makes the G3 more likely to spawn.  Can you comment on whether this mechanic is indeed active? Also, can you comment on whether there are any plans to change the G3 spawn rate for players that have been marked for a large amount of in-game time?

I have some questions too..:

1. When the IRC chat will be more user friendly (you know, standart things like at least copy of text)

2. Are some new appearance content  will come (skins, etc.)

3. Are you planning to release third party API for trading, alerts or whatever.

4. Are you still looking for web dev :)

Will there be channeling mods that decease our channel efficiency even more? 'cause i'd LOVE to have MORE of them -_-

on a more serious note,

will there be further improvements to the melee channeling stat?

Do you plan to lower the hit count needed to increase the dmg multiplier? (i has a 116 hit streak and was still at x 2.5)

Is there a plan to add more abilities to the frames beside the same 4?

So if i understood this section correctly. I'm super excited.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/220804-dark-sectors-today-moving-forward/?p=2559403#entry2559403

"New game mode, potentially with vs. to make it more interesting and challenging to play contested sectors"

Here are some things I'd like to mention, as a someone who mainly enjoys playing conclave.

1st will there be conclave rating in effect?

if no, I think that's better. a lot of us veteran players are pushing 1500+ without even trying.
if yes, could we limit it to just 2 options 0-1200 and 1000-no limit?

2nd will there be an incentive to solar rail PVP?

example: if a player wins in a PvP mission for solar rails it will grant the victor the same as 5 missions played. As well as 5 missions lost to the defeated side.
another example: real players drop some sort of loot. be it 5k credits, lots of resources, or heck! killing other players in solar rail PVP drops 1 out 5 possible highly sought after mods?

Should there be an incentive?

Yes, just take a look in the conclave forums feedback. any of those threads you open you will see tons of negative feedback from other players saying things like "PVP is dead" or "PvP is broken" etc etc. without an incentive there won't be many wanting to play. obviously a balance of what the incentive must be made. can't be something too good. or players will feel as if PvP is being forced unto them.

Amount of players allowed in solar rail pvp.

this is a tough one. I think 4 players max like any other mission would make pvp much much more interesting. but if that's allowed a lot of warframe abilities will have to be removed from it.

should abilities or mods be prohibited from solar rail pvp?

could you imagine 4 trins with blessing going up VS 4 trins with blessing? perhaps all abilities should be removed. how about the reflection mod, imagine all 4 players on the same team just holding reflection as they run around ? where is the in either of those 2 things? turns into nothing but a gimmick 1 trick pony fight and the fights would never end.

should there be an objective?

I strongly think there should be. rather than just who kills who. I suggest a sabatoge type objective. where the defending team will always try and stop the attacking team from landing their bomb into the reactors of the defending team. mission is over once defending team eliminates all attacking team members or attacking team places the explosive into the defending team's station ( the defending team and attacking team should spawn equal distance away from where ever the bomb needs to be placed )

should NPC's be involved?

I think not, I think instead allow as mentioned in the link Example: allow defenders to build turrets and traps.

Thank you for your time. I'm sure some of these ideas have been tossed around. just hope I might have tossed in at least 1 not thought of yet.

Any chance to see some improvements to the netcode? (too much upload required to host a game)

Any chance too see a better in game GUI? (efficent team overlay mostly when actively playing. Its hard for me to play mag and timer my shield polarizes efficently without seeing clearly the state of my mates shields)

Will you improve the social frames? They do look outdated and well...very low functionalities. I've this crazy dream where i just right click on a guy in recruit chat so i can pm him quickly. Or copy/paste a message.

Will we ever be able to have a T3 void where we can set the difficulty by ourselves? (older monster power from diablo) This includes Bosses as well.

What about making invasions "playable" not as a tenno but rather as a corpus or grineer? Some sort of inner mini-game where we start as a base corpus/grineer and progress slowly 'till we become an elite soldiers from those factions.

Will we have be able to witness a warframe without BS like perma immunity (trinity) perma stuns/CCs chains etc etc etc?

Can you just stop releasing uselss stuff like a yet-another-clantech/plat-weapon + yet-another-skin and see you guys working ENTIRLY on game core/mechanics?

Are you guys going to make the chat system easier to use? My suggestion would be to be able to click on peoples when they talk so that you can message them easier. Another thing would be for the chat window to pop up when you get a message from the clan. Maybe have an option to turn that on or off so that if you are in a big clan its not getting spammed to hell.