Sign in to follow this  
[DE]darryl1

Hotfix 13.1.1

Fixes

- Fixed gameplay crashes.
- Fixed enemies not being dismembered by ranged weapons with high Slash-damage.
- Fixed Sentinels losing XP accumulated during mission after being revived.
- HUD: manually-placed waypoint markers can now be cleared by aiming at them and pressing G.

For the full list of Update 13.1.0 additions and fixes check out:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/220848-update-1310-amprex/

• Upvote 50

FIX EMBLEMS!!!!!!

Yep, not sure if we're talking about the same thing. But kinda hoped clan emblems would be added to the flags/stands on the observatory as well as the rest of the new buildings.

Is there going to be a content patch today?

EDIT: I'm a retard. Looked up.

Edited by Arsonide

Thanks for the fix to Slash weapons.

Any word on being staggered when trying to throw/swing the Glaives and the Kestrel with your main guns out?

• Upvote 1

And longer as i calculated ( hehe) chat connections get lost since the first fix this evening drops ... please fix it DE.. its hard to chat and support if u get in and out .. this also occurs ingame... not funny.. really -.-

Any word on being staggered when trying to throw/swing the Glaives and the Kestrel with your main guns out?

Yep, this should be fixed as of 13.1.0.

• Upvote 6

Take an eye to fix it asap ... chat is one part that community stay together.. dunno what happened .. but do it.. we love u DE and respect your work !

still no fix on the where you stay at one place and cannot move (frozen at the point) or some time move but stay at one place.....

Chat server issues have a temporary fix in place and we're working with our network support techs to figure out what broke things. I saw the population count on the chat server jump by 1000 users after I put the fix in place so I'm going to assume this is solved.

• Upvote 3

Yep, not sure if we're talking about the same thing. But kinda hoped clan emblems would be added to the flags/stands on the observatory as well as the rest of the new buildings.

He's talking about clan emblems being mirror backwards on banners in clan dojos again. It was fixed awhile back but returned with U13.

It's not bad for symmetrical clan emblem designs, but for those of us with our clan name written across it, it gets annoying fast.

Fixes

- Fixed enemies not being dismembered by ranged weapons with high Slash-damage.

YES YES YES, TY TY TY I was afraid this was a design decision, gore is so important imo i can play now ! :D

• Upvote 1