Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grustrag Three Spawn Rate Or Rng Rework Pls.

xXNotAFounderXx

1. We need to be marked                          (requires time to do corpus invasion)

2. Making a team after getting the mark.   (requires time to get a team of all marked players)

3. Next G3 spawn rate is really really low.  (requires time to wait for them to spawn)

4. RNG on the components?!?                  (then it goes back to step 1) 

I'm dont know what to say anymore.

Can something be done?

Pls don't tell me to be patient and try again cause i've been patient.

I've hunt G3 ever since they were released and met them for more than 10 times.  

I've been marked with everything for a hunerd years, and I've never seen the 3 or the harvester!  The stalker on the other hand pops up every other mission it seems like.  I don't care about getting whatever the 3 or the harveter drop, but I want to fight them just to fight them.  I actually want to let the harvester kill me so I can see this imprisionment mission, or whatever it is.

stop hunting the G3 just wait for them to appear as you run missions normally

I've done ^ on PS4 and also farmed them with groups of 4.  I am closing in on 450 hours played on the ps4 and I've never seen them-- not once come after me or anyone while I'm in the game with them.  Then again, I can't get marked by the stalker or the Harvester either.  I think something is just wrong with the marks in certain cases-- RNG can be brutal at times-- I get this.. but 4 people marked running over 50- 60 5 min survivals on grineer tile sets-- you would think I would've atleast had the privelege of getting BOLTED by now.

EDIT-- I also submitted a support ticket last easter weekend (I know you all were fried from U13 and taking a well deserved Hiatus and playing "Ketchup" this week)   about possibly seeing if my marks were bugged.. and I still haven't heard anything back.  A response would be much appreciated whenever possible as the stalker repeatedly attacks me with no indication of a mark as well.  I've never gotten an inbox from him and I do kill bosses-- but never get an inbox.. he has come after me 3 games in a row before-- and died all 3 times.... He doesn't like a Detron to the face very much... but he keeps coming for more.  

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012

Been doing this for a couple months now (marked a few months ago). I have yet to see the G3 spawn even for my party members.

While I don't mind them being a rare encounter, this is ridiculous and frustrating. The RNG needs to be toned down, or have a "automatically spawn if you haven't seen them in 100 completed missions since being marked" backup system.

How about no.

Their odds of them appearing is almost 1 per 20 matches, and if done right you can roll the dice 12 times in a single encounter, we're talking the best secondary in the game and you want it handed in a silver plate?

I was about to post here to say the latter argument you made.

The brakk is the most powerful weapon in the game, totalling 30k DPS which is 10k+ more than the phage which is the 2nd highest DPS. Phage is relatively expensive to craft, while the brakk is locked behind multiple RNGs and a very strong opponent squad.

Speaking of 14 brakk bp.

not that bad i suppose because i've got 4 brakk bp 2 brakk barrel (this is with nekros to desecrate). the rest just practically drop nothing. This is due to my hardwork FYI.

Its not about handing them to me in silver plate, its the amount of TIME needed to farm them. And i dont have the luxury of time to sit everyday in front of the pc to play warframe. at most, i only have 2 hours daily. try using 2 hours to recruit a fully marked party and try hunting G3. it wont be that easy.

FYI. the fact that i mentioned that i met G3 more than 10 times is due to the fact that i wasted all my time whenever i play warframe to ONLY to hunt them. NO other farming included. i started ever since G3 is released. till last week which i stopped hunting for them. I think this is even worse than the event that rewards brakk itself which only requires 100 missions to get.

I've been waiting for brakk to be release ever since the event.

i really think either the spawn rate or rng drop needs to be change even a little.

Thanks for the comment guys.

Edited by TheTenth

TheTenth While i would normally say "If you dont have enough time to play the game jsut dont play it" In this case i can understand. One thing is preparing everything to face a boss in an MMO inside a harcore Instance and other is killing every single boss in the game waiting for the stalker to pop up after he marked you to only appear once, 4 months after he marked you and your only reward to defeat him is a @(*()$ slash dash mod!

The Randomness in this game is pretty frustrading and i really hope the new solar system rework thingy i have Heard actually fix this @(*()$ randomness. I mean there is the MOO drop chances and then there is that boss that your trying to farm for Trinity parts and all the #@*&$@ drops is a @(*()$ Trinity helmet for the 125TH TIME! I ALREADY HAD THE HELMET THANK YOU!

So basically, if you weren't around for the Gradivus Dilemma you're supposed to just forget about owning the best weapon in the game?

*rolls eyes*

And let's not forget that you need them a bare minimum of 4 times, but more realistically, you should expect 10-20 times, maybe more if you are serially unlucky.

Even if we made them spawn 50% of the time, they are still not "handing it on a silver platter" as the other guy above said. You still have to actually kill the G3, AND they need to drop the correct item, AND you need to go back and farm another Death Mark which requires doing 5 longass Invasion missions for each G3 kill unless you get lucky and get the G3 off of someone else's death mark.

@TheTenth, That's exctly how much i can spend daily on warframe, about 2h, dunno on pc, but on ps4 since it's still relatively recent, recruiting is full of people asking for groups, you can find one in 5min there and people communicate very well too, even the ones too lazy or shy to use their mics, they'll just look at the loadout screen and figure their role.

As for the actual how-to-do-it i think i said this in quite a few threads now, i heard the pc was having trouble doing gore with ranged weaps, which is probably fixed by now since hotfixes go live pretty quick, have your flux rifle on, it's guaranteed to split them in at least 2 parts, up to 3 i've seen, desecrate like a mofo with natural talent and voila, dare you get less than 2 brakk parts per encounter.

Finally someone who understand what i feel. thx The_Sharp_Demonologist and Xylia.

There's a time i spend the whole day getting NOTHING from G3. imagine that.

(PS4)DanteVincent Thx for you good suggestion. But perhaps i missed typing this down. I've done what you mentioned. 

Yes i can use slash damage to split them up to 3 parts then desecrate them. But what IF they DONT appear?! 

Again and again, my point here is the time needed. Not how to get it. I dont mind if there's rng in drop. but the time i need to get them just takes too much for me. And again, as i mentioned before whenever i play warframe i hunt for them. 

Omega224, on 25 Apr 2014 - 11:31 AM, said:snapback.png

I think that will only occur by really rare occasions and i dont anyone would want to rely on that. Even if it does, it will just go back to the post mentioned regarding this problem.

Edited by TheTenth

For those who dont have Brakk in-game, try to get them. If possible tell me how long you need to get them, The FULL set.

PS: Pls dont mentioned when G3 was first released that they drop everything. What i mean is NOW. 

If anyone agrees that G3 spawn rate and RNG drop doesn't need to do rework, give me a full solid reason and explanation. We will discuss about it.

Once again, thanks for the comments. :)

If anyone agrees that G3 spawn rate and RNG drop doesn't need to do rework, give me a full solid reason and explanation. We will discuss about it.

Simple: The brakk is the most powerful weapon in the game with the right mods installed. No other weapon even comes close to its 30k DPS.

Simple: The brakk is the most powerful weapon in the game with the right mods installed. No other weapon even comes close to its 30k DPS.

IMO, it is time for a nerf if it is THAT high above all other weapons.

EDIT: Just for clarification, I have a Brakk that I obtained from the Gradivus Dilemma. I'm not saying this out of jealousy. In fact, I don't even use the damn thing unless I seriously do not have any other options because it is simply THAT ridiculous.

Edited by Xylia

Only saw the G3 by a "SUPRISE MOTHAF*QUA" moment.

~Having fun with my level 9 Nekros.~

And for the Harvester..

I went in a mission, needed to take a pioss, took my pioss, came back, I was in that escape mission.

Fml.

Edited by (PS4)korm-2_0

IMO, it is time for a nerf if it is THAT high above all other weapons.

EDIT: Just for clarification, I have a Brakk that I obtained from the Gradivus Dilemma. I'm not saying this out of jealousy. In fact, I don't even use the damn thing unless I seriously do not have any other options because it is simply THAT ridiculous.

But wouldn't a nerf be a major slap in the face (or kick in the balls, depending on how big the nerf would be) to the people who worked hard on the gradivus event? I'd think it'd be easier and less QQ overall if more weapons were implemented to bridge the DPS gap. Phage was a start. Edited by Pizzarugi

As mentioned by pizzarugi,

To me, getting brakk is to increase my mastery points and the fun of using brakk given its one of the best secondary weapon. 

Everyone knows that brakk is the best weapon. Again. my point here is the time need to get it. In comparison to the Gradivus dilemma event.

To reduce the time to obtained the components for brakk, Either the RNG or the spawn rate needs rework. 

No offense to those who get brakk from the gradivus dilemma event, but it's way harder to get it now. 

Edited by TheTenth

But wouldn't a nerf be a major slap in the face (or kick in the balls, depending on how big the nerf would be) to the people who worked hard on the gradivus event? I'd think it'd be easier and less QQ overall if more weapons were implemented to bridge the DPS gap. Phage was a start.

I did the Gradivus Dilemma as I said before.

I don't agree with 1 weapon doing 2x more than any other weapon in the game, EVEN AT SHORT RANGE. That's NOT an Excuse. Look at the poor Bronco Prime, which doesn't even come close. Same short range... far, far less damage. Or melee weapons. But then I suppose you could make an argument how you can't block with a Brakk, OK fine.

Even with the close-range requirement (which isn't all THAT close, especially with so many tilesets forcing you into close-range combat already like Galleons do) is not an excuse for such ridiculous disparities in damage.

And what about the Detron? Look at how hard that weapon is to make...... and it doesn't do anywhere near that kind of damage at any range.

It is just simple: Brakk needs a nerf. It just does way too high damage. People say that Rhino was used as a crutch? lol. What about the hordes of people clinging onto their Brakk (aka Acrid 2.0) begging the devs to leave it alone?

Or should we just buff all weapons up to Brakk's level, then the next overpowered weapon comes out and we can go through all of this, all over again? Then we'll have people whining about "Powercreep".

Again....

I did Gradivus Dilemma for my Brakk and I think it needs a nerf. It was a fun toy for awhile, it was fun to laugh at how easily it mowed everything down for awhile but it had its time to shine and now it trivializes everything.

Edited by Xylia