The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jwarframe - 1.2.1 (Alert And Invasion Notifier For Windows/linux/mac)

GoldenGnu

people i have a voice morph laying around and i was wondering maybe make some allert quotes

and for OP would it be possible to make a seperate, audio track for invasions, just so i can make a invasion related quote on my Jwarframe and if so could it also be possible to have different quotes on grineer, corpus and infested,

Edited by Z1B1

jWarframe 1.2.0 BETA 1:

http://warframe.nikr.net/jwarframe/download/jwarframe-1.2.0-beta1.zip

This may be buggy, broken, and set your house on fire...

...But, if you feel like seeing what is on Its way and help get it stable for everyone, please download it :)

@VectorWolf

No luck in the log file :(

@Z1B1

I really like that idea. I have added it to the ToDo list. But, I don't know when/if it will be done.

Edited by GoldenGnu

Than I think that the only option is error on deathsnacks side. My PC worked fine, had no problems with the net connection, and, as you say jW didn't bugged out, it's the only option.

BTW. Thanks for creating, and maintaining this awesome piece of software. I can't even count how many reactors, catalysts, oxium and neurodes I would miss without it. And that Slipstream Nova! X3

@Audeath

if you need me to lower to update interval in jWarframe, just let me know (It's 3min ATM.).

Also, thank you for posting here about problems with the API, very much appreciated! :)

I know I have said it before; but, your API is really awesome and amazingly easy to work with.

Going down to even a 1 minute interval would be fine, the server went down due to a broken script locking up the server.

BTW. I don't know if you're forgot about this, but [Resource] section could really use Tellurium, because I've seen at least one alert with it already.

Done, after i saw the tellurium alert a few hours ago :)

Sent the filters to goldengnu, he will certainly update them fast :)

people i have a voice morph laying around and i was wondering maybe make some allert quotes

and for OP would it be possible to make a seperate, audio track for invasions, just so i can make a invasion related quote on my Jwarframe and if so could it also be possible to have different quotes on grineer, corpus and infested,

Well i may say i'm quite interrested, ad the sound pack i use for ages no is no longer maintained, and lot of alerts are missing.

You can check it here:

http://dl.free.fr/qcads3ZJg

To give you ideas maybe?

Done, after i saw the tellurium alert a few hours ago :)

Sent the filters to goldengnu, he will certainly update them fast :)

Well i may say i'm quite interrested, ad the sound pack i use for ages no is no longer maintained, and lot of alerts are missing.

You can check it here:

http://dl.free.fr/qcads3ZJg

To give you ideas maybe?

you sertainly did give me some ideas, migth take a while to get it on paper thou

er8C3ry.png
1.2 bug 
moving the mouse where are the tabs slowly to the right,
happened first time i runned it
2nd time i runned it it didnt happen but happened when an alert popped up

Edited by Gio21

it happened when i runned it first time

and the 2nd time was when an alert popped up, will remove all filters and see if it does it again to be sure

edit: happened again when i was switching every alert item to notify
XjMsCeN.png

other than this graphical glitch i have no other problem (yet :P )

edit2: closed it and reopened it will all alerts to notify and got the popup and no glitch yet maybe at the next
seems random when it happens
(but happened twice when i was right clicking every item to mark it to notify, maybe u can do it like this :P )

EDIT3: updating java maybe it will be fixed that way
EDIT4: happened when i was clicking the load filter set button to load one saved set (with the updated java)
EDIT5: happened while i was clicking the little buttons at filters (include all etc)

any1 else get this or its my fault somehow?

Edited by Gio21

i noticed about the beta that it shows the alert`s 2minutes before the alert's show up in-game

also messing with voice morph: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ua11e1hxb05d79l/Chephalon.wav?dl=0

ill be pretty mutch able to do chephalon voice now have to tone pitch a bit lower but anyone have any need for chephalon audio allert please do pm me quote you want

Edited by Z1B1

There's a bug that stayed from the previous version (forgot to inform about it). I have turned off notifications for all nightmare mods, but I still get the alerts with them.

5nOirS1.png

ok i did a quick test, the bug is that the app picks the credit alert, and uses the audio notification for the mod.

as it is clearly displayed in the app, the alert should be ignored. but due to credits it is finally not.

it is the same issue with alternative helmets.

strange, but i suppose GoldenGnu can fix it :)

@Gio21

I'm really sorry you're having problems, but, I don't know how to help. :-/

@VectorWolf @Tazmanyak

It's by design that you're notified whenever the credits filter match, no matter if the other reward is ignored or not. Should that be changed?

I guess, you should be able to change the sound for credits alerts.

@Z1B1

Yes, I meant to fix that, but, never got around to it. It's on the ToDo list now, though.

1.1.0 released:

New Features:
-Filter by mission types 

Known Issues:

-Not all mission types can be excluded for alerts

Thanks for doing this.  It's a big help.  I pick up Alad nav's every now and then when they're simple to get to help newbies out with free keys, and this makes that a lot easier.

@GoldenGnu: the thing is that the app plays the wrong sound.
With vectorwolf example, the default sound should be played. When i did test, i noticed it is the mods alert sound that is played.

just did a new test; there is an alternative helmet running. when i increase the credit filter, it's the helmets alert sound that is played, not the default.

hope this could help understand?

Btw, yes, maybe you could add a sound for credits rewards too :)

I don't know if you're able to do this (probably you are), and if you're willing, but could you make this program close like uTorrent? What I mean is, pressing [ _ ] will compress it to task bar, and pressing [ X ] will send it to tray.There was so many times when I accidentally close it because of how it works now.

@Tazmanyak

I will be working in the credit notifying fix in the coming days.

@VectorWolf

I'm not sure it's a good idea to change it now. Changing the scheme will annoy a lot of people, when the buttons suddenly does not do what they expect.

IMHO having to use a menu to close the program is really really annoying. But, ofc. just a minor issue if it's always running (I don't know if everyone have it running all the time).

Anyone else have an opinion on this?

@Tazmanyak

I will be working in the credit notifying fix in the coming days.

@VectorWolf

I'm not sure it's a good idea to change it now. Changing the scheme will annoy a lot of people, when the buttons suddenly does not do what they expect.

IMHO having to use a menu to close the program is really really annoying. But, ofc. just a minor issue if it's always running (I don't know if everyone have it running all the time).

Anyone else have an opinion on this?

i think this would be a perfect option for settings menu if you think about it, personaly want to see all dem alerts no matter am i going to do them or not, because i have friends who deffinedly appreciate the information. :PP so i vote for making it an option to "rigth click close program" on the icon

Edited by Z1B1