Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of 0% Tribute Dark Sectors, Support Their Cause

MiasmaGrowlmon

The funny thing is that I do look at the sight, often actually. I believe it was when Eclipse was fighting against Angry Joe Army, both sides where trying to best each other with EXTREMELY high battle pay. Angry Joe at one point got up to 65,000, then went drastically down. 

im actually a founder on angry joes website and well yeah they are having a bad credit crises that day xD so they got desperate

Now, if you went solo and did the missions in roughly 1 minute per run and the battle pay was 20k, you would profit on 600k worth of credits if you continued to do so for 30 minutes. If you play eclipse's rails and the tax was set at 25, let's say about 3 times a day, 7 days a weak, you would have lost 315k worth of credits in that one week. You got 285,000 credits in profit in ONLY 30 minutes. That's HALF an hour out of 168 hours. In the long term, you win. Eclipse loses in profit. 

or maybe you are to short sighted and only see the present , the way i see it they know DE are doing to do something that will require alot of credits - witch in turn is perfect for them cause they have stockpiled a S#&$ tone of credits

in a word that we live in where growth and money gain is popular amoung every buisness , everyone will always be hungry to get more and more.. and that still counts in game

You calling me short sighted? You can't even see one day ahead, you seem to have a mindset that Eclipse will take EVERYTHING you know and love. They wont. Let's say Eclipse takes all the rails and take 100% of all the resources and credits you earn. No one with a sane mind would play for them. They get nothing in return. So what happens then? The players will start to fight back, Eclipse will not have the credit advantage and so they will fall. It's simple. 25% credit tax isn't bad if you HAVEN'T noticed. Most people do Rails for the XP, not the credits. Who in the name of all that is normal would want to farm for credits in a dark sector, when you can just got to the void and do a capture mission and get MORE money at a much faster rate. 

what i tried to say is that, out of the 100+ alliances, clicking for a solar rail conflict, Eclipse "wins" for so many times...while other alliances never have gotten into a conflict because "they didn't click on time"?

Currently Eclipse has 8 of the rails, out of 26.  So if they were trying to win them all they have a less than 1/3 success rate.

And they keep those 8 because the defender does not take part in any clicking contest if they win.  The survivor of a rail fight is automatically in the next rail fight without any sort of click timing, you know~

Void keys still offer the best credit income in this game, by a long shot.

Not really. Unless you've got unlimited ammount of T3 capture and Exterminate, or you get invited by the owners of these keys as soon as they put their message up, doing several Pluto Defense is way more reliable, especially when you got a fair chance to get in at wave 3, 4, 5 with Pugs, what you cannot do in the Void.

At this moment, Dark Sector defense in Pluto is the best  credit income.

Only Eclipse 20K battle pay for 2 or 3 minutes runs is better, for the short time they are in conflict AND feel threatened.

Edited by Hyunsai

Currently Eclipse has 8 of the rails, out of 26.  So if they were trying to win them all they have a less than 1/3 success rate.

And they keep those 8 because the defender does not take part in any clicking contest if they win.  The survivor of a rail fight is automatically in the next rail fight without any sort of click timing, you know~

yep that's why i'm wondering how they can get 8 out of 26 nodes (which means they had to win the millionclicks race at least 8 times) and many alliances can't cause a conflict even once.....so it's not about the whole tax swindle and fanbase but before that...

yep that's why i'm wondering how they can get 8 out of 26 nodes (which means they had to win the millionclicks race at least 8 times) and many alliances can't cause a conflict even once.....so it's not about the whole tax swindle and fanbase but before that...

idk. i know DE changing the alliance permissions right before the first sectors opened basically made most clans in my alliance unable to deploy.

I see people fighting eclipse all the time, in fact there's two attacks deploying against them right now.

http://deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html

(Really good for keeping on top of all the rail stuff at a glance.)

I will never understand why all these clans keep challenging them. They've got to be moon clans. That's the only way I can rationalize it.

Even Moon clan has no chance. Acutally if u want to know facts: Not even 10% of Eclipse alliance was fighting today for Jupiter and Ceres. Both rails where destroyed in around 30 minutes.

Even Moon clan has no chance. Acutally if u want to know facts: Not even 10% of Eclipse alliance was fighting today for Jupiter and Ceres. Both rails where destroyed in around 30 minutes.

The battle pay is how they encourage non-clan people to fight for them.  I ran some missions for them because they were offering 15K battle pay like two days ago when they were actually in danger of losing a rail to somebody else.  A little bit of 15K battle pay turned the tides in their favor.

Even Moon clan has no chance. Acutally if u want to know facts: Not even 10% of Eclipse alliance was fighting today for Jupiter and Ceres. Both rails where destroyed in around 60 minutes.

FTFY.  And I'm sure they didn't have /any/ support from non-aligned players, right?  And you also neglect to mention that they still got a pretty nice chunk blown off their rails.

Why would I support a 0% alliance for an extra 5K credits on Ceres and no credit reward during conflicts?

Pretty much this. This game already wastes plenty of my (our?) time with the punishing rng.

This thread only accomplishes a single purpose: it paints big bullseye signs on all those rails whose owners will have trouble defending because they won't be able to provide a worthy battlepay

heres something that bothers me:

If eclipse is "sooo bad" and "we need to take them down".

Why are they still on the solar map? with all the hate they get, shouldn't most people say "Screw your battle pay!" and help the attacking clan?

just saying.

Me? i hold no grudge against eclipse, in invasions i'm a bloody mercenary, the better offer wins, and eclipse is currently giving the best battle play out, i have no loyalty to them, if the alliance WE HAVE LOTSA DOSH, pays more than eclipse, i'll help them instead of eclipse.

maybe thats the reason they still are here, because most of us look at the paycheck and ignore who pays.

Edited by Lizzardtong

FTFY.  And I'm sure they didn't have /any/ support from non-aligned players, right?  And you also neglect to mention that they still got a pretty nice chunk blown off their rails.

As said in various threads before, there is no actual battle if you only set the rails with such low health and in a set time frame that only allows half the player base (and much less with this 1hour rails) to play on the Dark Sector's conflicts. I couldn't even get to farm- *ahem* help any of the rails between yesterday and today... Really a shame.

-snips-

Is eclipse is sooo bad and we need to take them down.

How are they bad? Because of the 25% tax only on credits? I've seen some solar rails with Taxes on resources and noone says anything-

Edited by Yazyflame

How are they bad? Because of the 25% tax only on credits? I've seen some solar rails with Taxes on resources and noone says anything-

as i said, i hold no grudge against them, but most people say "Oohh they are soo bad"

i don't give a damn about the Taxed money, i do the dark sector missions for the XP and resources

they were the most organised alliance who finished prepping their rails before everyone else. They were the first to deploy their rails.

That's was because of decisive judgement + 20k battle pay.

I don't think all those clans that tax are 'greedy milk,' take the Lag Wave 50 clan for example, sure their taxes are high but they are only a 3 man clan which is why I support them, and in the end I still get a fair cut of resources and ~15k credits after finishing the mission. The reason they tax high is so they can payout to people later on in the long run, and with the fact that most of their income is from the rail tax so it can come back to people who are playing the rail in the first place. Lag wave 50 cant be greedy considering they are taxing to give back to the players and the fact they are offering players rewards if they get a trivia question right. I also talked to one of their members and he told me the credit tax is at 15% but is glitched at 25% for other people.