Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gg Guys (Akkad, Eris)

Yesterday Rising Angels a 91 person strong storm clan with many devoted friends attempted to take over AKkad Eris.

Although we lost, we did a real number on their rail and put up a damn good fight. 

If you guys missed it, we were giving out 100k 10k 20k prizes to lucky participants and 1 potato was won by a lucky winner!

Unfourtanely we lost. The other alliance had 32% left. At first it was neck and neck, then we were wining by almost 15% but it looks like the other side got the best of us at the very end.

Despite our losses on behalf of the warlords of the clan, we would like to thank everyone who particiapted and helped us in making this experience more exciting. And those who fought for us we really appreciate your support. For a small storm clan we really kicked some &#! and thats good enough for us.

GG guys

Quick question: Your Clan emblem.... is that Prier from La Pucelle?

I didn't participate in that conflict, but their clan emblem caught my eye as well. It's not a videogame character from La Pucelle, it's from this anime:

series_15819.jpg

http://deathsnacks.com/wf/bl_history.html#5348d33c07c56fd59b7b246e_1398651141

Rail health history.

I think you guys are the first one that made Solar Coalition go all out and destroy you. Usually that Alliance only simply waits the conflict out . 

Solar Coalition stronk!

If a 91 member clan could do that to the multi-clan Alliance I'm in then the rumors of political turmoil must be true. Regardless I have to say well done lads. Good show!