Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glorious Battle And Victory In The Name Of Your Clan [Dark Sector Megathread]

Oizen

the temporary raise in taxes on Eclipse dark sectors was due to the repeated attacks we've suffered and trying to cover the gaping hole it left in the budget by constant competition.

hopefully with new update rules this should no longer be an issue with the armistice periods in place.

Bahahah I like the contradiction. I don't do dark sectors. I didn't even knew Eclipse had a monopoly in dark sectors. Sound like a  bunch of attention w***.

Edited by TheFinalEpic

Stop bickering with those greedy people. Just ripped their battlepay and don't play on the sector after they won. It's lose lose for them. Let them set the rate to sky high while nobody bother to play.

It's that simple to beat their monopoly plan. The reason the tax was so high, because they are trying to control ALL sector. Do you really want fund their monopoly?

Edited by Letter13
Let's avoid foul language and name calling

Seriously, you guys are being ridiculous.  When Eclipse first came around, I was so ready to bring them down because they promised 0% taxes.  0% taxes means crappy &#! battle pay for conflict missions.  That was terribly annoying.  Now that they finally set up taxes, they can finally offer high battle pay.  This allows me to make money during both conflict and non-conflict.  I used to hate Eclipse for their 0% tax policy but they're cool to me now.

Seriously, you guys are being ridiculous.  When Eclipse first came around, I was so ready to bring them down because they promised 0% taxes.  0% taxes means crappy &#! battle pay for conflict missions.  That was terribly annoying.  Now that they finally set up taxes, they can finally offer high battle pay.  This allows me to make money during both conflict and non-conflict.  I used to hate Eclipse for their 0% tax policy but they're cool to me now.

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

I'm getting 11k per run on these 25% dark sector survival. I don't know where you pull that extra 4k from. Probably somewhere dark while you suck on their xxxx

Oh please, I just did dark sector defense and got 15k.  And even if you do get 11k, that is still a very high credit rate at virtually no cost on your part.  It's about time you graduate from being a spoiled brat.

Eclipse has 8 rails, there are 26 rails. A monopoly would be owning the majority or all of the solar rails and being able to set the tax rates at whatever price they want. Eclipse has a monopoly over Neural Sensors and Orokin Cells from dark sectors but they do not have a monopoly over all of the rails. And besides taking 1 node and giving away 1 node how has Eclipse tried to monopolize the system?

Yes I keep seeing this term monopoly......but i see too many different rails in game for there to be even close to a monopoly right now.

And I dont think Eclipse really wants to take over any more rails anyway

I just realized, that i completly turned into a "anti-Eclipse" type of guy. I guess anything i say now is irrelevant, since by  the rules of the internet, my opinion does not matter anyway and starting a fight over the internet, will just result in me looking like a d*ck and loosing from the start.

I will remove my previous comments.

PS.: I will still oppose eclipse in any way possible, since i hate them because they are greedy just as the rest of the community including me.

They were promising 0% taxes when they took the rails, the first time it was even possible to take rails. They had a lot of rails right from the start and managed to hold them because of their promise. Now they just throw it away and you tell me they never promised 0% taxes. I should really take screenshots of every promise i see, since that is the only way i can argue against you, since you will not believe anything i tell you.

Oh and about that "Promises were like laws; Smart men know when to break both." ... dude. EVERYTHING about that is wrong. Breaking promises is the most evil thing you can do, espacially if it is just for your own cause, like eclipse did it. And also breaking the law, is like seriuosly wrong. Go ahead rob a bank and if the police comes and you start shooting, tell them your little quote about how it was smart to start shooting, because it was smarter to defend yourself and maybe not end up in jail.

On a second note. Yeah i watched prison break (that is where that quote is actually from). I did not really like it that much.

EDIT: Also about the promises part: Politics

The amount of BS oozing from you is just epic.

First of all - a promise of a zero % tax is what made Eclipse hold their rails ? You even reading what you type ?

Also the promise of zero % tax is there - you dont get resource tax - hence zero % tax.

And the part about braking promises - dude how old are you ... Also what breaking the law ? WTF are you blabbing about ?

Ok lets me put it that way - on the scale of butthurt from 1 to 10 - how butthurt are you ?

Look at the taxes before you play the mission.

the biggest question is: are you willing to take a huge payout to pay huge taxes later? if yes, help them, if no, play against them, its that simple.if

you don't like the taxes, help the other side.

They tax waaaaaaaay too high, but they give the highest battle pay with the credits from those taxes...

Its really annoying. I think its because of the taxes and the fact that they control 99% of the dark sectors...

I was talking to someone in game and they said their just worried Eclipse will grow into a monopoly.

And I agree. Its pretty much happening now anyway.

A simple fix would be to have a max number of rails deployed...

Maybe like 4 or something...

Apparently theres 26 so... yah.. 4 sounds decent.

(Dont know if theres a mega thread on this or what but.. yah)

Exactly, you know why they're doing that? They're led by this guy.

470_2672214.jpg

Not to be rude but this is quite entertaining to read about. XD

Plus am in the eclipse your not the one dishing out S#&$ tonnes of credits!

In addition the alliance members don't get anything for battle pay.

Personally I do not care about fights between clan/alliances for the dark sector.

The only thing am interested is in the node because of resource drop increase and xp.

So do a favour for everyone; if you want to work with eclipse then do it and if not fight against them do it in the darksector rather then in the forums.

Edited by Ibro156

The amount of BS oozing from you is just epic.

First of all - a promise of a zero % tax is what made Eclipse hold their rails ? You even reading what you type ?

Also the promise of zero % tax is there - you dont get resource tax - hence zero % tax.

And the part about braking promises - dude how old are you ... Also what breaking the law ? WTF are you blabbing about ?

Ok lets me put it that way - on the scale of butthurt from 1 to 10 - how butthurt are you ?

Pretty much a solid 11

Edit: Please feed me more.

Edited by Megakruemel

Not to be rude but this is quite entertaining to read about. XD

Plus am in the eclipse your not the one dishing out S#&$ tonnes of credits!

In addition the alliance members don't get anything for battle pay.

Personally I do not care about fights between clan/alliances for the dark sector.

The only thing am interested is in the node because of resource drop increase and xp.

So do a favour for everyone; if you want to work with eclipse then do it and if not fight against them do it in the darksector rather then in the forums.

The imagery I got of Eclipse paying out battle pay. Dance for me Tenno!

rwUIHwY.gif

I agree with you on that. Maybe DE can extend the time of deployment for the rails? 24 hours to set up, and then 48 hours for them to wind down is not wroking. Maybe it should be the other way around? Then you get decent leeway.

easy. just make those solar rail not repairable when deployed,

to repair them you need to recall them back to clan'alliance base.

it's dumb and illogical that a running spaceport?(solar rail) is able to be repair while in use.

Stop bickering with those greedy people. Just ripped their battlepay and don't play on the sector after they won. It's lose lose for them. Let them set the rate to sky high while nobody bother to play.

It's that simple to beat their monopoly plan. The reason the tax was so high, because they are trying to control ALL sector. Do you really want fund their monopoly?

We are taxed so that the Alliance can get the funds for maintaining the sectors, and what the hell is wrong with controlling a portion of the sectors? It's not like the warlords wants to deny the majority of the player base access and the benefits of the Dark Sectors.