Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glorious Battle And Victory In The Name Of Your Clan [Dark Sector Megathread]

Oizen

There is nothing wrong with that Maikeli31 , Don't like it build an alliance and fight them.

This is how Dark Sectors are suppose to be played.

So all dark sectors are supposed to be monopolized by one single alliance only because they can?

Edit: 

I already am in a clan, whose leader made an alliance. Not saying any names, but it seems that they dont have much interest in dark sectors at all and have 6 undeployed rails just sitting there.

So I'm just speaking for myself, not representing some clan/alliance who apparently doesnt have an interest in any of this.

Edited by maikkeli31

Maikkeli31 check out Eve Online and it will be easier to understand what needs to be done. Dark Sectors are Territory and they are there to be Conquered and Controlled.

If you don't want them to take control you will need to fight them for the Dark Sectors to keep balance in the World of Warframe.

Why does Eclipse, or any Alliances/Clans, keep attacking every single DS nodes in the game?

Why do we send people to space? Why do we keep going deeper and deeper in the oceans? Why do we keep making war?

Humans are conquerors, humans want power, individuals or groups want to be better than the rest, this is in our nature...

LOL maikkeli31,,,,You're supposed to fight them, that is the point, sector wars. an alliance takes a sector, you, form an alliance, and battle them. 

what is so confusing about this? Are people really not understanding what is happening? They formed an alliance called Eclipse, that alliance is taking over sectors. YOU have to form an alliance and battle them back for control. They aren't being mean, unfair, greedy, selfish, underhanded, or any other catch phrase you can come up with, they are playing the game, Interacting with the content. When are the rest of you going to do so? 

Why do you guys hat Eclipse so much? Who cares who controls which node? Higher taxes will result in higher battle pays!

How much was your tax refund, and how much of your paycheck is taken away from you through taxes each payday?

At 2 paychecks a month thats 24 paycycles a year against that 1 time refund check.

How many times do you run a 25% tax during the 2.5 days between battles? How much money do make off of eclipse in a 12 hour battle? 

How many times do you click on epic battle pay but get 0 credits at the end?

If your answer is I do battle pays for eclipse, but run pluto for tax free cash, you will soon need to find a new answer.

Edited by SpacePresidentMcAwesome

normally i help eclipse because of their high battlepay.

Normally, they have enough rails already, leave some playground for others, so yeah, count me in, i'll help defending this node.

Eclipse, you do offer high pays, but while i mostly follow the money, i am not blindly following the money. also, i am a tenno, you have your nodes, but its also time to create a BALANCE.

normally i help eclipse because of their high battlepay.

Normally, they have enough rails already, leave some playground for others, so yeah, count me in, i'll help defending this node.

Eclipse, you do offer high pays, but while i mostly follow the money, i am not blindly following the money. also, i am a tenno, you have your nodes, but its also time to create a BALANCE.

Eclipse is Balance, repent before it's too late. Eclipse is the only true truth. Thou who pray to thy almighty Eclipse receive what thou hath wanted, but tenfold!

The simplest resolution is just to do, and say, nothing in this case.

If you don't play on their rails and don't support their side in the conflicts, they will eventually bankrupt and start losing Rails.

Complaining about it will do nothing but offer them a chance to make excuses.

Just simply avoid their rails.. If enough players do it, they won't have the income to maintain all of those rails.

I have yet to hear/read a good argument as to why 0% tax is a good thing. The developers have said themselves this isn't what they designed the system for. Not only that, but why is Eclipse bad? One good reason. That's all I ask. Dumbest part of 2014 for me so far has been reading and hearing your inane arguments that lack all common sense and demonstrate that elementary economics has either escaped you or you never knew in the first place.

Everybody wants freebie handouts, that's why.

They expect people to build solar rails for free and not tax the privilege of using them.

They should be lucky that DE doesn't allow Alliances to restrict access to certain people/clans/whatever.

I mean, God Forbid you have to pay a 20% tax on 21k.

"OH MY GOD I'M ONLY GOING TO GET 17K INSTEAD OF 21K THE HORROR!!!!!!"

Such cheapskates...

Edited by Xylia

I support the best battle pay.

in the name of profit

Have you even done the math?  You'll make far more money by fighting in a taxless pluto dark sector over an extended period of time than you will making a quick buck on battle pay.

If you really care about profit, then you will do everything in your power to stop eclipse here.