The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glorious Battle And Victory In The Name Of Your Clan [Dark Sector Megathread]

Oizen

They tax waaaaaaaay too high, but they give the highest battle pay with the credits from those taxes...

Its really annoying. I think its because of the taxes and the fact that they control 99% of the dark sectors...

I was talking to someone in game and they said their just worried Eclipse will grow into a monopoly.

And I agree. Its pretty much happening now anyway.

A simple fix would be to have a max number of rails deployed...

Maybe like 4 or something...

Apparently theres 26 so... yah.. 4 sounds decent.

(Dont know if theres a mega thread on this or what but.. yah)

Edited by Deaths.Reap3r

Who cares?

If they would have crazy tax, people will fight for other alliances that dont have crazy tax. If they get monopoly and you dislike them, you can always avoid DS. You wont miss much from there.

Edited by RoboDoge

Who cares?

If they would have crazy tax, people will fight for other alliances that dont have crazy tax. If they get monopoly and you dislike them, you can always avoid DS. You wont miss much from there.

You probably don't realize this, but...

They won't fight for the other alliance if they like to have a high battle pay from Eclipse. Greed corrupts all.

If people would follow what the tenno stand for and not battle pay this wouldn't happen. What happened to the tenno fighting to keep balance. Now it seems they can be bought out to the highest bidder.

Where is your honor tenno?!?

If the Eclipse grows too much I should hope the community can band together and ignore battle pay.

To battle tenno!

the temporary raise in taxes on Eclipse dark sectors was due to the repeated attacks we've suffered and trying to cover the gaping hole it left in the budget by constant competition.

hopefully with new update rules this should no longer be an issue with the armistice periods in place.

the 'temporary raise' in taxes on Eclipse dark sectors was due to the repeated attacks we've suffered and trying to cover the gaping hole it left in the budget by constant competition.

hopefully with new update rules this should no longer be an issue with the armistice periods in place.

Maybe the reason for the constant attacking was to wipe you guys in the first place.

Edited by RealmDestroyer

Stop trying to monopolize the system, barak obama says so.

Eclipse has 8 rails, there are 26 rails. A monopoly would be owning the majority or all of the solar rails and being able to set the tax rates at whatever price they want. Eclipse has a monopoly over Neural Sensors and Orokin Cells from dark sectors but they do not have a monopoly over all of the rails. And besides taking 1 node and giving away 1 node how has Eclipse tried to monopolize the system?

Honestly, I'm fine on the whole 'credit taxes' thing, I really don't mind or watch it that hard, a few rounds of defense or a decent run of survival and I've got mods, resources and still a nice amount of creds left over as well as likely some oberon parts to hock, the reason I don't mind Eclipse is because I have NEVER seen a smidge of resource tax, they can take my credits, but if anyone wants to tax my resources they'll have to pry them from my cold dead hands.

So which clan or alliance do you belong to?

Because the only people still going on about Eclipse and thier 8(?) rail "monopoly" are those who failed to take those rails.

I dont belong to any alliance lol. Im in a small clan with just me and my friends...

Well... this is embarrassing now isn't it...

bwaa bwaa 35% tax too much plix plox...

you do understand that the math is solid, and math says 70%+ tax means you are making less money from DS than from any other node ?

anything lower that you are still making ridiculous amounts of credits because you dont need to expend voidkeys ???

would i like them to have 0 credits... yes maybe but even if they hit 50% credits i am still proffitting while running DS there... and if not anything else DS have dem infests which is easiest enemy ingame and they start from lvl 25 instead of 30 (odd) so..

If people would follow what the tenno stand for and not battle pay this wouldn't happen. What happened to the tenno fighting to keep balance. Now it seems they can be bought out to the highest bidder.

Where is your honor tenno?!?

If the Eclipse grows too much I should hope the community can band together and ignore battle pay.

To battle tenno!

Were people

Not tenno...

And its not all blakc and white like that

Each tenno is a different shade

Disagreements and war are bound to come

It shows even now

Real talk about the "high taxes, high tax return"?

Not everyone is getting that return. People who never paid those taxes can run those conflict missions hardcore and grab 10x more  the credits you contributed than you yourself if you missed it or turned up late.

When it get's to high it's not really worth it any more.

Edited by SolidSp33d