The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De,we Really Need Those Weapons That Are Not Available Anymore!

Coach-Aprax

The Gorgon still drops as login reward.I have 1 build and ranked + 8 blueprints (from login rewards)

Well the RNG has been kinder to you than to me then.

It's the last weapon that's technically accessible to me, but rolling the RNG once a day is beyond ridiculous. I've been waiting for months now.

The easy solution is to put the blueprint back on the market where it belongs.

It's the last weapon that's technically accessible to me, but rolling the RNG once a day is beyond ridiculous. I've been waiting for months now.

I agree.They should put the Bp back in market or in dojo research.Until then I wish you good luck.

Really? I got the same BP twice in a week. I bet I would've gotten more if I did log in conituously.

@Coach-Aprax

Their logic behind the vandal version was this:

-They removed the snipetron without any warning from the market and that got quite a few people angry.

-They decided to appease everyone by running an event, and as an apology for retiring the weapon they would reward us with the snipetron vandal.

-They decided to toss in the snipetron as an extra bonus just for the people who hadn't managed to grab it before.

So we only got the vandal version as an apology for how they just removed it and didn't warn anyone ahead of time.

As for it being in the codex they have been talking about hiding all items in the codex that is impossible for you to get. Such as founders, past event stuff, and other similar items.

As for why they removed all of the other things they did, its because from the metrics that they can see no one was using it and hadn't been for quite a while.

The only thing they've said about those weapons is that they *might* make it into the pool for daily logon rewards. No real word either way about that part though.

You don't "need" rank 16. The highest mastery rank required for any content is rank 8, and you can get well beyond rank 8 with market only equipment.

These weapons do not need to comeback, despite how much some of us may want them.

Snipertron isn't coming back, it was a lore-breaking gun that got removed because it broke Corpus lore.

It got removed because DE didn't feel it was worth the resources to retool it into a Braton equivalent(old corpus made hand-me-down that shoots lead).

Given the new Torrid, and the fact that there actually is a niche for it to fill stat wise, it could very well happen.

All it'd take would be a re-release instead of a new release.

Snipetron breaking Corpus lore? Change it to a Tenno weapon. There, fixed.

It's not like things like Hydroid's Tempest Barrage would make any sense, lore-wise, or at least immersion-breaking, for example (cascade of cannonballs from some sort of space ghost pirate ship on the side? through walls and the like? right...)

'Not enough people used them'

If you go by that, you can remove half the weaponry and probably 3 frames. Not going into detail which right now, though.

I'd like to see those weapons added to the daily login reward as BPs, just like the Glaive and the Gorgon are. Wouldn't hurt anyone, really, besides those 'vets' that get off on their exclusive discontinued gear that they're never using anyway, I guess.

Change its looks. Do I need to repeat myself, yet again?

That wasn't the issue... it's just not a gun that has a place in lore. If they brought it back with different looks it would be as a different (probably Tenno) gun.

to all people saying that "you don't need rank 16" i want to say:

you are right...

and wrong

actually you need rank 5,10,15,20etc for +1 extractor

(at rank 15 u can run 4 extractors)

A compelling argument, but more important than that, they are correct, we don't need it. In the same way that nobody needs anything, we are but fleeting mortal lives and ultimately without consequence.

So why can't we just level up in a video game if that would make us happy?

"A reverse engineered Corpus rifle branded by the Tenno to improve rate of fire, and increase effectiveness against armored targets instead of robotics".

:3

Perfect.

Also, what is it in this thread with people not wanting the weapons to come back? It's not going to hurt you, you don't have to EVER use them, there will be little to no dev time used to reinstate them as they're already in the game, so what's the deal, really? They aren't even particularly good weapons, honestly.

Edited by gam3addict