Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorry, Did I Burst Your Bubble?

(PSN)epicspazm

Seeing people complain about Nova.

Experience is shared.

This. 

It really needs to get out in the community. Everyone needs to know

He said "at spawn," which probably means the enemy spawn.

Which would be too far away for him to get EXP.

Edited by Bobsplosion

What bursts your bubble whenever your in a game?

Mine is when a nova drops a nuke in the spawn of a defense.

looks like I get 0 xp -_-

Anyways, I'd love some feedback

If you've got a nova hero just stick with her, you'll get plenty of shared xp.  If you're seeing numbers off of enemies that you aren't killing then you're within the shared xp range.

Edited by Aggh

Seeing a Nova in a low level mission, or a mag that uses pull ALL THE TIME in low level missions. Also any Rhino user. And Soma user.

Users in general.

Anyone that takes away the fun of killing. I do not care about XP, let me kill things >.< 

Edited by MegaSnail

Experience is shared.

I think he means if the Nova is being a Door Hero. There's a max range on the Experience Share factor, if shes outside that range she gets all the xp and you get nothing. On the same note though, the same happens no matter the frame they choose so I would say what bursts my bubble is "Door Heroes" in general since I honestly don't have an issue with Nova or any frame for that matter. 

Edited by Disinmas

If you could "see" the nova do it, you're within range to get all that affinity, which gets distributed evenly across all the equipment you currently have. 

You merely didn't get any but maybe one of those kills. Unless it's a higher end mission, at which point those explosions won't do diddly to those enemies, they're just slowed down and taking double damage from your weapons.  I haven't complained about novas in my games where the enemies are past level 34. 

Seeing people complain about Nova.

Seeing people complain in general I would say.... unless I'm complaining, then it's totally justified right?

And Soma user.

0.0.........No he did not!...... It's okay baby don't listen to him.

What bursts your bubble whenever your in a game?

Mine is when a nova drops a nuke in the spawn of a defense.

looks like I get 0 xp -_-

Anyways, I'd love some feedback

Sometimes I stand right next to Nova's that tend to do that and do nothing. Just follow them around, not even firing, just soaking up the XP they give me... right next to them the entire time, right by their side, doing nothing at all while kill everything.

They seem to get annoyed.. It seems like they want me to try to kill things so they can kill it first.

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

GUYS, THE SHARE LIMIT IS 50 METERS. JUST GONNA TELL EVERYONE HERE SINCE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND. ALSO CAPS. HEHEHE

Do you even know what 50 meters is in game?  If you can see the XP numbers you're getting the xp.  There's plenty of distance to allow you to get back and defend any objectives as well as get shared XP in defense.

ppl standing at the extraction point at survs (that long sing in the middle of the screen drives me crazy), or poppin capsules for no reason.

also, discussions about frames and mods being too op. that made me post a thread about a system to separate OP lovers from OP haters. you should visit and throw some ideas: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/224048-the-eternal-fight-between-op-or-not-op-gear/

Edited by locojuan