Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorry, Did I Burst Your Bubble?

(PSN)epicspazm

slow people. and no, i don't mean lokis that run through the mission 1 minute ahead of everyone else, i'm talking people that don't seem to have any imagination when it comes to getting from point a to point b....c'mon man, if you're lv 7+, you should know all the maps well enough by now >.>

one of warframe's main draws is parkour...but i very rarely see people using it

Maybe I should of rephrased that. My bad.

Im aware of shared XP.

I would like to get a couple kills with my Paris prime without having the entire map explode in front of my eyes.

A couple is 2 arrows.

So u can charged the arrow, stand beside nova, the moment she mprime, let it rip.

Nova's, Rhino's and company don't bother me so much... Players that #4 spam are really beneath my notice at this point.... Same with Explosive weapons and continuous fire weapons.

What makes me sadface is the rare instance when I find myself teamed with a player that might possibly be better than I am and legitimately so.

Luckily for me, it doesn't happen often or I might need to be medicated...

Some noob jackoff hitting LS at 40-50%.

Also rushers that don't kill but leave every single enemy behind and one shot the boss before i'm even halfway through the map.

P.S. arc traps are goddamn annoying, just not even a little interesting, plain annoying.

Edited by VergilDT

Some noob jackoff hitting LS at 40-50%.

Also rushers that don't kill but leave every single enemy behind and one shot the boss before i'm even halfway through the map.

P.S. arc traps are goddamn annoying, just not even a little interesting, plain annoying.

Please explain how hitting Life Support when needed is irritating.

It's a set 30% increase, which means hitting it at anywhere under 70% is equally efficient and less risky than hitting it at 2%.

What bursts your bubble whenever your in a game?

Mine is when a nova drops a nuke in the spawn of a defense.

looks like I get 0 xp -_-

Anyways, I'd love some feedback

You couldnt be more wrong. Stay near that nova and you have the best way to lvl up your gear. Every kill that nova does gives xp that splits on your whole equipment. While when you kill with your primary only the primary and warframe get the xp.

I don't mind Novas and the like unless they are door hero-ing. Regardless of Frame, that's an issue.

But my real issue is when people 4 spam to high hell. I don't mean "Big group, boom Crush."
But I recently went into Xini, and witnessed a Nova use her 4th on a single enemy. Multiple times. A single Crewman. Or how Osprey occasionally float around in the back rooms? "Better sprint back there and Ult to kill the lone shield osprey!"

That bothers me, for some reason.

You couldnt be more wrong. Stay near that nova and you have the best way to lvl up your gear. Every kill that nova does gives xp that splits on your whole equipment. While when you kill with your primary only the primary and warframe get the xp.

Door hero-ing he means.

rushtarders..although I get rich by looting ..they rush and flail arrnd like mad... lol...like having pet maltese ...on the loose..actualy .. rushtards are very boreing players. Or in odd the host using 2 accnts and one is afk up high contributeing nothing to the team but leeching off the team so some knob can get a few extra mods or bp.