Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Build My Spectre // Troubleshooting

pikaMINDBOMB

Oddly: If you have a saved build that is high enough, but your current build is not, you have to change build in order to start the process, despite having a saved build that qualifies.

You should be able to build them at any time, once you have a saved build, and it should merely inform you that you cannot use your current build by having the button greyed out and some error icon over your current build to indicate that it's not enough.

It feels silly to change builds just so I can start building something that has nothing at all to do with my current build.

this is probably the main reason people are having problems.

drives me crazy that i have to switch my entire build even after saving one that works.

this is probably the main reason people are having problems.

drives me crazy that i have to switch my entire build even after saving one that works.

dont think so i cant evin build the vapor spector and that one needs 0 conclave rating

and i have this issue on both of my acounts

Edited by Leno9000

I play the game for Co Op not PvP !?!?¿¡¿¡ get the CONCLAVE RETING out of this update PLZ :-s

Conclave rating is just a method to compare yourself to other players, not entirely a pvp feature.

Conclave rating is also used to scale certain enemies to your level. 

For example, ever wondered why Captain Vor was level 30ish on mercury? its because your team had to high of a conclave rating. 

As a result you need to strategize with your team and balance your conclave like a traditional Co-op, not using whatever fights your likes all the time.

thats the number of spectres you get after you build it, as far as i can tel from lobby talks. since i cant actually test this myself. duhh

You've probably already found this out, but just to clarify, the multiplier (x10/x5/x3) is the number of spectres from a single BP and not number of required BPs.

Also, I'm having no trouble crafting any of the four types. I'd just assume it was a bug and not worry about it until it's fixed.

[Edit]: Clarified clarification.

Edited by Brygfjeld

does anyone have the vaguest idea of what might be causing this? also, im experiencing it as well 

Actualy one big NO! :)

What i tested :

InGame

Removed Everything and reequipped to reset Conclave points - no change.

(even tryed with different builds for different conclave points)

Used up Resources needed for one type of Specters to see if UI changes - UI changed to red cross at the used up resource

so everything ok with this.

Asked around if clans finished the Specter research before the actual Specter craft - seems like this doesnt matter according to my

information.

OutOfGame

Created new Account - same issue so its not account based problem from server side.

Re-Installed Steam Client Version - didnt help at all

Intalled the non-Steam Client - still no change

Re-Installed Flash - (its used for UI) still nothing . Even put the game folder to exception in flash settings and allowed it to always trust files

in there , in case there is something wrong with protocols.

Wiped the game settings located in AppData folder - didnt help

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But still the blueprint image doesnt change for Any of the specters , Cosmic should be uncraftable for me (got only 1542 conclave at best build) yet

the message about Conclave rating is not there.

My last Gues would be the blueprint "location" . Should it be in the "Gears" section of inventory or in the "Misc" section while only the actual crafting

will be shown in Foundry in "Gears" section? (this is what i have to find out yet).

pfff i sure hope i get something to make this up to me. i been waiting for days now without any real statement or reaction from DE about this bug. i want to encourage anybody that has this bug to leave a msg here and bump this thread so DE understands its not just 5 poeple with this problem, cause any time i look in this thread i see multiple people reading it, but noone actually leaving a msg.

The issue is still occuring Megan. And this screenshot is after Hotfix 13.2.2.1. As you can see there is no UI message and it is still X ed on the blueprint.(Also a side note the UI message does not appear for ANY of the specteres and I only have about 1100-1200 conclave on my Ember Prime)2014-05-02_00003_zpsa047ff08.jpg

Lol you guys, the reason why there is a x on the BP is because you need 10 of those BPs to make one of those vapor Spector

Lol you guys, the reason why there is a x on the BP is because you need 10 of those BPs to make one of those vapor Spector

WRONG! :) you need only one to make 10 (thats what the multiplier in the icon means).

I play the game for Co Op not PvP !?!?¿¡¿¡ get the CONCLAVE RETING out of this update PLZ :-s

The Conclave rating is needed for Solar Rails I'm guessing, it is also a waste of resources to make a Cosmic Specter with very low gear anyway.

I'm suddenly able to do it now, well since last night. Started with a VOLT. No update, rhyme or reason I can think of. 

Nothing special happened other than I haven't used Volt in awhile. Tried it with him 1st. Now I can create them for any frame I have.

Note: I've only done vapor but the others are no longer grayed out.

Edit: Hell, I need to proof read before I hit "submit". :p

Edited by Genjinaro

I'm suddenly able to do it now, well since last night. Started with a VOLT. No update, rhyme or reason I can think of. 

Nothing special happened other than I haven't used Volt in awhile. Tried it with him 1st. Now I can create them for any frame I have.

Note: I've only done vapor but the others are no longer grayed out.

Edit: Hell, I need to proof read before I hit "submit". :p

So out of nowhere it works for you now after switching your frame .  I switched over all of my Frames/weapons/Sentinels/Sentinel weapons yet no change . Maybe there is some Mod which Conclave rating doesnt like and we are using it. Have to play with this a little.

As a continuation from my post on page 2 ,

as i tested the used up resource , now i farmed it again to see if the bp updates , got no change yet again.

Edit :

This part is mainly for devs (hope they read it).

Did some digging a bit deeper and decided to use your api directly to see the responses,

and found something funny.

-When crafting Blueprint via Api directly with all required materials i got answer "1" which i gues stands for "true"

and means all is ok  as it should be(crafting in game started).

-When Crafting Blueprint via Api while missing material the returned is

Insufficient ingredient '(link to it in package)'. So yet again correct response.

Now something i couldnt understand :

-When Trying to Craft the (Bronze) Vapor Specters with all required materials via API i got this message

Missing ingredient!

as you can see the message is different , instead of informing me about what is missing it doesnt say a thing.

So my Question is , What is the "Missing ingredient" ?(my conclave rating is 1592 so doubt its about it).

Edited by Ellerin

Same here, swapping frames/weapons/etc. did nothing for me. I'm going to see if using brand new frames and equipment makes any difference - my Oberon will be ready tomorrow night and I've just queued up the Volt parts so he'll be ready on Friday.