Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Build My Spectre // Troubleshooting

pikaMINDBOMB

I haven't been able to build any of the spectres.  I have at least one of all of them. My conclave rating was 1024 but i tried floating it around. I have all of the mats and necessary credits to make the vapor, and did have all of the ones to make the phase. Neither will build. The button won't light up to build. My mastery is 6. Does anyone have a solution that may help me? 

-pikaMINDBOMB

I took one, but I don't know how to post it onto these forums. This patch = hours trying to figure out whats wrong with this. If there are no other prerequisites other than the ones i mentioned, it's probably just glitched, it'd just be nice to know so I'm not a a goose chase.

Maybe the spectres require higher Mastery? I am Mastery 12 and I have no problems building my specters..

if that was so why would they make 4 type of spectres and one that requires 0 conclave rating

anyway i got the same bug to

Edited by Leno9000

Maybe the spectres require higher Mastery? I am Mastery 12 and I have no problems building my specters...

this would be shown in the foundry. and it doesnt. 

besides i have 1500conclave but cant make any of the spectres.

Edited by cyclon2

I may be wrong about this but my friends and i figured that if you can't build the specter its because you don't have enough blueprints to build it.
I think that is what the multiplier next to the specter means, that is the number of required blueprints, but i could be wrong.

I may be wrong about this but my friends and i figured that if you can't build the specter its because you don't have enough blueprints to build it.

I think that is what the multiplier next to the specter means, that is the number of required blueprints, but i could be wrong.

thats the number of spectres you get after you build it, as far as i can tel from lobby talks. since i cant actually test this myself. duhh

I'm just trying to build the basic vapor specter, and I have all the materials and I meet the conclave requirements, and have all the credits I need, and it still shows an X next to the Specter blueprint. 

The issue is still occuring Megan. And this screenshot is after Hotfix 13.2.2.1. As you can see there is no UI message and it is still X ed on the blueprint.
(Also a side note the UI message does not appear for ANY of the specteres and I only have about 1100-1200 conclave on my Ember Prime)
2014-05-02_00003_zpsa047ff08.jpg

Edited by XxSeether1992xX

Oddly: If you have a saved build that is high enough, but your current build is not, you have to change build in order to start the process, despite having a saved build that qualifies.

You should be able to build them at any time, once you have a saved build, and it should merely inform you that you cannot use your current build by having the button greyed out and some error icon over your current build to indicate that it's not enough.

It feels silly to change builds just so I can start building something that has nothing at all to do with my current build.

Same issue here.

Enough resourses and multiple blue prints.

My conclaive is as follows:

Rhino prime - 552|1823

Penta - 400|1823

Despair - 266|1823

Dragon nikana - 176|1823

And still cant build no specter.

DE prior to any fix, please at least confirm if this is an actual bug or a user issue, so at least i dont waist any more time trying to figure out what i am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance.

As of the latest Hotfix, if your Conclave rating is not high enough to craft a certain Specter in the Foundry, a UI message appears.

O5J4ie9.jpg

If this issue still occurs please let us know in this thread!

I play the game for Co Op not PvP !?!?¿¡¿¡ get the CONCLAVE RETING out of this update PLZ :-s