Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Platinum On Daily Login Rewards?

Deidaku

I think it  was a new login bonus . it was a blue icon with plat and a plus..

We can win plat now???? :O

If you get the reward post a screenshot please!

Edited by Deidaku

Why don't you check your profile to see if they're free plat or not?

They didn't say that they actually got it, just that they spotted it on the ticker.

Either way, if it is free plat, that's good news for me. I'm currently saving all of my money for a trip.

I sure would like to get something besides suit/weapon/sentinel XP I don't need for five days straight >.>

m

I know

Mods

Orokin cells

Neural sensors

A Detonite injector / mutagen mass / a filderon

More credits

No, its most likely to give additional plat for when you purchase some.

What would be the point of this? It would be exactly the same than a cupon. The other costs more but you get more platinum wheres the other would cost less but give a better dollar per platinum ratio, actually both would do the latter. So what would be the point of that. Honestly? I think that it is free Platinum. There already are plenty of ways to get it and DE also has increased most costs so it is not like DE will be losing anything really.

Which in my opinion, is a smart move because now the free to play players can also gain a little without any loss for DE whatsoever and to top it all, it will give them more positive reputation. Good guy DE employees.

Free non trade able platinum would certainly help keep new players engaged and logging in daily. Plus for us old vets it helps fund slots and such! I approve whole heartily if this is the case.

What would be the point of this? It would be exactly the same than a cupon. The other costs more but you get more platinum wheres the other would cost less but give a better dollar per platinum ratio, actually both would do the latter. So what would be the point of that. Honestly? I think that it is free Platinum. There already are plenty of ways to get it and DE also has increased most costs so it is not like DE will be losing anything really.

Which in my opinion, is a smart move because now the free to play players can also gain a little without any loss for DE whatsoever and to top it all, it will give them more positive reputation. Good guy DE employees.

Well they did give cataysts in login rewards. it's the same really ? a lot f people would use the plat to buy those anyway. But having raw plat gives more freedom.

If I get those rewards until I can but some decent money into the game i'll use that and trading to get a plat income.