The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sov's Rail In Pluto - Sechura Needs Your Help! [Losing]

achromos

They have held a free rail on the best paying Dark Sector node as a sign of good faith for all of us. Don't let the opposition take the rail and most likely tax it. This is your rail, don't let it get taken from you fellow tenno, lets fight! :D

If Space Confederation can't keep they word "will 0% tax" also no one will not playing for them anymore and the next rail attack i dont care what clan or alliance who place rail i'll play for them.

Does anyone know the Warlord of SOV? My Alliance is preped and ready to assist. I just need to get in contact with him.

Greetings, Tenno.

I am the Warlord of the Shadows of Vengeance.

How can I be of assistance to you?

- Salishaz

Greetings Tenno,

In all fairness, they started with 30K battle pay. They were only doing it for 5-8 runs ( deathsnacks.com/wf ) but it was REALLY helpful.They got a huge lead early on and have kept it since. There was a little complaining on Region, but they got over it in their customary 3 minutes. Quite forgiving that lot.

They played the game VERY well, and for that I applaud them. They were not tactics we would use, but they won and we are probably going to lose. We were out-bid, out-paid, and out-played. Even their timing, while everyone is at work, was beautifully executed.

Victory to you all, Tenno.

- Salishaz, Warlord of the Shadows of Vengeance

You've got to be sh***ing me. People are siding with them for five credits? How unbelievably short-sighted are the masses? For Ruk's sake ...

You believe people rather do a 5 credit rail than the eclipse one ?

Nope I believe it is their alliance who is pushing it and of course, their initial lead.

GsoMB0d.jpg

Edited by fatpig84

Hone

You believe people rather do a 5 credit rail than the eclipse one ?

Nope I believe it is their alliance who is pushing it.

GsoMB0d.jpg

Their alliance and I bet they're getting assistance from Eclipse.  So, 2x 4k Alliances vs SoV... GG.  Playerbase, you suck.

Their alliance and I bet they're getting assistance from Eclipse.  So, 2x 4k Alliances vs SoV... GG.  Playerbase, you suck.

Eclipse has nothing to do with what is going on at Sechura, we have 8 rails to defend and we have no interest in attacking as of right now, don't point fingers without evidence.

Why Eclipse again ?

Why not others ?

Honestly Eclipse has bigger things in Saturn to take care of.

Look (too lazy to alt tab WF again)

PLD8Hef.png

Edited by fatpig84

I've done what I can but I seriously need sleep. Best of luck to SoV, I hope I wake up to find Sechura safe in the morning

Thank you, Tenno.

You honor us by your efforts. Rest well.

- Salishaz, Warlord of the Shadows of Vengeance