The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sov's Rail In Pluto - Sechura Needs Your Help! [Losing]

achromos

Greettings, Tenno.

Honestly, it was a mistake. It was supposed to be an alliance rail for the Guardians. I got confused in the clicking and deployed a clan rather than an alliance rail. We do not expect to defeat Eclipse alone.

We will do our best to try to take Sinai on Jupiter, but if we lose there it is not my intention, or the intention of any others in my clan I know of, to continue in the rail conflicts. it is antithetical to the reasons we started playing this game, and it is, ultimately, not fun even when you are winning.

Victory to you, Tenno.

- Salishaz, Warlord of the Shadows of Vengeance

Well, I'll be supporting you guys either way, since I want to see every single node controlled by Eclipse replaced by someone -anyone- else.

Well, I'll be supporting you guys either way, since I want to see every single node controlled by Eclipse replaced by someone -anyone- else.

I still dont see how we have anything to do with this

Eclipse has the worst reputation among all the clans. You earned it with your greed.

So u should expect everything to be your fault from now on.

Just too bad about the  members of SC:  Member Credits/Resource Tribute: 15%/5%

From the name of Space Confederation I thank you for a fair battle.

We has no other support than our own alliance in this battle.

One of the Warlords of SC.

Edited by --Alex_FlyRU--

Ahh of course, that makes sense.

Being honest [i don't hate eclipse or even SC, I don't particularly like SC atm but, mneh]  Though both Alliances WILL be the center of attention of hate for a long time if not for as long as Warframe exists :P

Dear SC,

3tmrwr.jpg

P.S.: I realize that this is just a game :P

Edited by Sibarian

The statement applies near universally where humans are involved. It applies to players in Warframe, and it applies to the overwhelming mass of humanity in the real world.

I'm not role playing. That righteous indignation is real.

Dude, this is a video game where people play as space-pirate-commando-ninjas killing space marines, space corporate drones (both metaphorical and literal), and space zombies. It is not worth any sort of actual serious business indignation. Edited by RealityMachina

Dude, this is a video game where people play as space-pirate-commando-ninjas killing space marines, space corporate drones (both metaphorical and literal), and space zombies. It is not worth any sort of actual serious business indignation.

A Man of my own heart :)  In the end its all a game.

5 credits on 5k+ missions

Hah. No.

30 000 credit paybaiting at the start of the battle, with 2-5 payments per increment.

5, 7, 4, 2.

A grand total of 18 30k credit payments, just to make people rush SoV's rail enough to give them a 5% rail health advantage. Then they dropped it to 5 credits.

Here's the proof:

http://deathsnacks.com/wf/bl_history.html#5348d13606c56ff360394139_1399306872

Edited by Yurilica

Hah. No.

30 000 credit paybaiting at the start of the battle, with 2-5 payments per increment.

5, 7, 4, 2.

A grand total of 18 30k credit payments, just to make people rush SoV's rail enough to give them a 5% rail health advantage. Then they dropped it to 5 credits.

Here's the proof:

http://deathsnacks.com/wf/bl_history.html#5348d13606c56ff360394139_1399306872

The other problem was that there were a lot of other rails that were also baiting players, only with larger reserves.

And? That logic makes no sense.

Someone else does it and it's ok for everyone else to do it?

The point is that since other people were baiting with high battle pays for longer periods of time, people were less likely to grind on pluto.  There were quite a few 30-50k battle pay conflicts going on at the time and for a lot more than 5 missions most of the time too.

Edited by Aggh