Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If De Would Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?

Bobsplosion

Sell Warframe to Valve. Screw scarves. I want my hats.

Honestly I hugely prefer scarves over hats.

Though we have both in this game, so all's good.

As for the wish, I wish for bosses that aren't just sponges like someone said earlier. Some of the newer bosses are getting there, but they're still just sponges with brains.

I want me a Skana Prime and an Excalibur Prime. :3 The only things that make me sad on Warframe, because I don't have them.

What about the Lato Prime?

I would want one of two things.

Either a Stalker Frame, with the ability to put any ability mods of my choice onto it.

-Or-

All Warframes to have their 4 abilities internalized so we have them at our access anytime, and 4 more mod slots freed up for our use.

I want them to manage the loading screens for game modes better by using maxims e.g. Running doesn't affect life support, etc... Eventually it'll be best for the vast majority of warframe myths to be voiced over tips by the Lotus so their validity can't be discounted. You'd be surprised by the amount of unnecessary drama caused by these urban myths, there is no one but a fool that could argue it wouldn't better the community. As for my super totally serious prime desire? I'd like for there to be Twin Glaive primes (Dual wielding of course) : I NEED this DE.