The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sashimono For Our Warframes?

hanyizzle

total-war-shogun-2.jpg

Imagine your [insert favorite frame here] with a blood red sashimono on his/her back, charging into battle, Nikana drawn, ready to cleave his/her enemies in half...

*shivers*

EDIT:

Possible solution to the "rolling" issue - make them energy based.

Edited by hanyizzle

I actually like this idea a lot.

Probably easier to work with and should behave better than loose syandanas. If they get the distance from the back right, maybe using a mount so it's just a little bit off the back, it shouldn't clip much at all either.

Should be alliance emblem on top, clan emblem below. :)

Last I checked, this is a ninja game

With Rocket Launchers, 2-handed Hammers, Unreal Tournament Sidearms, "Magic" and flying mini-turrets over your head... yeah...

I think a Samurai themed sashimono will be the least of your problems when it comes to lore...

Edited by Namacyst

I like this, definitely could make for a cool and extremely unique syandana.

It's fascinating how the membership is split on this, though. But, really, if you don't like it don't buy it, it seems like a lot of us WOULD be interested in this, though.

If it's one thing I can trust the WF team on, it's aesthetics. The design team (Mynki specifically) and the modeling team can make a sashimono work without it being too intrusive in applied gameplay.

The thing is you often see them on Samurai's

Last I checked, this is a ninja game

Samurai's play free game anyone?

Last I checked, ninja did not assassinate their enemies by stomping the ground so hard that they temporarily slowed down time.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Last I checked, ninja did not assassinate their enemies by stomping the ground so hard that they temporarily slowed down time.

Or have flashy scarves in battle, Or use rocket launchers, Or punch souls out of enemies, Or attach dangly bits onto their swords for Aesthetics (Which would probably get in their way due to the sharp ones flailing around.), Or wear /PIRATE/ Hats and can summon the kraken whilst having a floating parrot by it's side.. Y'know, I could go on. But I think we've supplied enough.

More customization items in general would be great. Especially these. +1 OP.

Edited by SJunior

total-war-shogun-2.jpg

Imagine your [insert favorite frame here] with a blood red sashimono on his/her back, charging into battle, Nikana drawn, ready to cleave his/her enemies in half...

*shivers*

love to see how this is supposed to work given the fact that we roll about.