The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sashimono For Our Warframes?

hanyizzle

yeah really. those samurais in the image look so stupid i almost feel sorry for them for not knowing how stupid they look.

They look fine to me. If anything, it's the graphics of the game/video that hold them back from looking good.

*rustle rustle*

Crewman: Do you hear that?

Tech: Yeah, it sounds like.. like a flag flapping in the wind?

*rustle rustle rustle*

Crewman: There it is again! But we're inside! There's no wind! I'm freaking out man! It's gotta be those freaking ninjas again! They've made some kind of crazy &#! multi-colored flag-based weapon to tear out our spleens!

Tech: Get your S#&$ together, Crewman! *SLAP!* If they made something that stupid we'd see them coming a mile away! They can stealth, but they aren't that stealthy! Now hang up your helmet on this conveniently placed multi-colored helmet rack and let's go get lunch.

The thing is you often see them on Samurai's

Last I checked, this is a ninja game

There are samurai who became ninja.

And, if you've noticed, the Tenno follow Eastern culture in general, or at least try to.

Also, vidya gaem.

Edited by FatalX7

I don't see the sashimono working for the existing set of warframes, so I'm gonna have to say "no" for having that as a cosmetic option.  If DE makes a new warframe that can deploy one as a visual indicator for a power, that might be okay.  Perhaps it can be made of energy and be some kind of group buff.

This guy has something like that going on...  sorta.  I those plates are supposed to evoke the same type of image, but he also uses them as a shield to keep foes at bay.

nyuQ9AW.jpg

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Sundowner

We don't need banners.

Grineers and Corpus already knows we are Tennos.

And I wouldn't use something in battle that would me make me less agile.

*cough* galatine* cough*

And we need clan banners right? XD

Oh? Personal attack? I said the fictional characters in the image look stupid and now you're saying I look stupid.

How mature.

You look stupid because of that attitude of yours. I don't even know you so I have nothing against you. 

Saying "no thanks they look stupid as hell" and then saying you "feel sorry for them because they don't know how stupid they look" is the immature attitude.

No. This is not feudal Japan and we're not Samurai.

This is ciber space ninjas with rocketlaunchers and machineguns, your argument is invalid.

ps: we should get rid of the nikanas and specially the double hand nikana stance, since this is not feudal Japan and we're not Samurai

I like this, definitely could make for a cool and extremely unique syandana.

It's fascinating how the membership is split on this, though. But, really, if you don't like it don't buy it, it seems like a lot of us WOULD be interested in this, though.

You know. There are people who don't like something, but they don't like it for them, and for you. As you said, if you don't like it don't buy it.
Edited by residente