The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Looking Yet Powerful, Non-Prime Primary Weapon, Perhaps Braton Mk-2(Or Any Assault Rifle), Would Be Appreciated

Cemges

The main purpose of weapons is to kill stuff, not look pretty, except for ornamental or ceremonial weapons.

Aesthetic customization is endgame.

Just because looks come second doesn't mean they shouldn't at all. I personally can't stand using a weapon if it looks ugly (Hind) or out of place on my warframe (Phage with just about anyone but saryn or nekros).

Aesthetic customization is endgame.

Just because looks come second doesn't mean they shouldn't at all. I personally can't stand using a weapon if it looks ugly (Hind) or out of place on my warframe (Phage with just about anyone but saryn or nekros).

If you're refusing to use weapons just because you don't like the way they look then you are really gimping yourself.

If you're refusing to use weapons just because you don't like the way they look then you are really gimping yourself.

If you're using weapons you dislike because other people tell you they're more powerful you're not having as much fun as I am.

Have you tried the corpus weapons?

Yeah well, supra seems good, but I still need 6 formas for it, its shape isnt as good as braton and shock skin removes energy glow. Dera is way too big and loose in shape. Soma with forest camo isnt as good either. Hind has a nice shapr and very high dps, but color and material on it isnt good. I habe yet to get braton prime though.

Edited by Cemges

Looks are entirely subjective. You may get what you want but it's going to be by chance, not design for your specific aesthetic senses. Personally I find that most weapons, prime or otherwise, look fine.

Braton Prime is the best looking assault rifle.

Its got the most balanced handling in that it doesnt kick like a mother, or take 8 hours to swap a clip out.

What it needs is a slightly increased fire rate at its impact and puncture damage buffing.

Its got the most balanced handling in that it doesnt kick like a mother, or take 8 hours to swap a clip out.

What it needs is a slightly increased fire rate at its impact and puncture damage buffing.

So, basically you want it to be the best gun in the game? >.>

Oh trust me, it won't be anything close to the Soma.

Yet alone Boltor Prime.

The Soma deals less than half the base-damage of the Braton Prime and has double the fire-rate. If you bump the fire-rate and the base damage on the Braton Prime then you're going to get a weapon that easy out-DPS's the Soma but has better ammo economy.

The Boltor Prime has better base damage but crap crit-rate and accuracy, along with the bullet travel time. Overall the Braton Prime has some nice trade-offs in ammo economy and accuracy with those other two weapons as things stand. There's more to a weapon than raw DPS.

The Soma deals less than half the base-damage of the Braton Prime and has double the fire-rate. If you bump the fire-rate and the base damage on the Braton Prime then you're going to get a weapon that easy out-DPS's the Soma but has better ammo economy.

The Boltor Prime has better base damage but crap crit-rate and accuracy, along with the bullet travel time. Overall the Braton Prime has some nice trade-offs in ammo economy and accuracy with those other two weapons as things stand. There's more to a weapon than raw DPS.

No dont trust him. Soma has highaccuracyher accuracy, so much more dps ( easily 3x bratonp ) and with crit.build, since headshots will deal 4 x headshot, its yet the strongest rifle in game. Edited by Cemges

Karak is, afaik.

The only reason soma is good is due to the crit chance/damage.

But yeah, we need a high DPH/low ROF automatic without a spin-up.

At least boltor prime is a step in the right direction.

Edited by UncommonUnicorn

If you're using weapons you dislike because other people tell you they're more powerful you're not having as much fun as I am.

Looks are nice but at the end of the day it comes down to whether or not the weapon can get the job done.  I can guarantee that I'll have S#&$ ton of more fun with a weapon that looks like a turd that actually has good stats and can kill things over the prettiest weapon ever designed that does no damage and has terrible accuracy.  

Soma crit damage makes the Braton Prime invalid.

It can get a 75% chance to crit, that can deal up to 7.2 times it's base damage.

BEFORE factoring in head shot damage.

The Braton Prime can't do that.

In terms of burst and sustained damage, ANY other prime rifle, like the Latron P, Boltor P, Burston P, already kick the Braton Prime RIGHT out of the water. While they might not crit as often or as hard as the soma (except LP) they hit so hard that they compensate for that.

Edited by fatpig84