The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Does Grineer Targets Have Female Voices?

RossRam

Check your priviledge! No, you're quite right about the voices. It seems to me that they pitch modulate the Grineer target lines to give the characters a bit more variety but upper set the limit a little to high, restulting in the confusing scene we sometimes witnessing.

I've relayed this bug to the sound team. Thanks for reporting!

Wait what? Your sound guys didn't knew about that one yet? YOU didn't knew about it yet? It has been in the game for MONTHS now, since they introduced the Grineer capture targets and NOW you tell us you finaly notice when someone here made a thread about it again?

Or do you refer to it still being present after the female sound changes recently?

I always thought that wasn't a bug but just that one of the two targets was supposed to be replaced with a female model later, but apperently it's a bug now.

Edited by Othergrunty

Wait what? Your sound guys didn't knew about that one yet? YOU didn't knew about it yet? It has been in the game for MONTHS now, since they introduced the Grineer capture targets and NOW you tell us you finaly notice when someone here made a thread about it again?

You are playing this game regulary, we see it every week in a livestream. The others tell us you are playing the game in the dev livestreams and none of you noticed that one of the two Grineer capture targets is often talking with a female voice?

I always thought that wasn't a bug but just that one of the two targets was supposed to be replaced with a female model later, but apperently it's a bug now. WOW.

Bug or feedback- we can make a change if players feel it's not right. 

Our Sound team can see if the pitch is too high for some enemies or if female voices are being played when they shouldn't. 

Bug or feedback- we can make a change if players feel it's not right. 

Our Sound team can see if the pitch is too high for some enemies or if female voices are being played when they shouldn't. 

Okay, thanks for the info.

PS: Sorry for the sudden edit in my post, i felt it was too rude. Whoops.

Ha! And I just figured they were wimpy. I mean, why else would you be running around in jammies while everyone else is tricked out in full body armor?

Those jammies be jammed full of credits. Look at em scatter when you shoot him.

If only they were plat though.

Ha! And I just figured they were wimpy. I mean, why else would you be running around in jammies while everyone else is tricked out in full body armor?

If you look at any Grineer, you'll notice that if you remove their "combat prosthetics" they all look like that. They probably have the "civilian prosthetics" equipped.