Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Boss Concept] Stalker

Vargras

Honestly I like this concept, this guy deserves more than just being a rare spawn.

And Blackout751, Are you sure you don't see the Stalker saying this ? To me that fits him, he is certainly old, so something like "your skills have improved" seems apropriate, and even if he is blinded by his vengeance he can acknoledge another person mastery.

Not darth Vader for sure but he ressembles him in certain ways.

But that's only my point, you have yours.

I would love this so much, maybe as a 5-15 min window where his ship appears on the starmap for a battle. Enough time to gather friends or other people to help.

One thing that i didn't like is the cosmetic drops, helmets are ok, but the rest is just no. Most of the stuff listed are things you can buy and DE would probably not add such things as drops for the simple fact they'll lose money. Helmets are ok since they appear on alerts. Maybe a chance to drop a potato bp and some special cosmetics that you can only get from him and only once to avoid duplicate cosmetics. 

Blackout751, Are you sure you don't see the Stalker saying this ? To me that fits him, he is certainly old, so something like "your skills have improved" seems apropriate, and even if he is blinded by his vengeance he can acknoledge another person mastery.

Not darth Vader for sure but he ressembles him in certain ways.

But that's only my point, you have yours.

I probably don't see him saying it because apparently I'm a Grammar Nazi and I'll agree with that - seeing the quotes like that irritated me and made me a little out of order.

I would love this so much, maybe as a 5-15 min window where his ship appears on the starmap for a battle. Enough time to gather friends or other people to help.

One thing that i didn't like is the cosmetic drops, helmets are ok, but the rest is just no. Most of the stuff listed are things you can buy and DE would probably not add such things as drops for the simple fact they'll lose money. Helmets are ok since they appear on alerts. Maybe a chance to drop a potato bp and some special cosmetics that you can only get from him and only once to avoid duplicate cosmetics. 

DE does cosmetics from events all the time (badges, and most recently, a syandana). Would not surprise me at all to see cosmetics on a boss.

• 2 weeks later...

All cosmetic drops from him can be made Ina stalker theme like syandan gets a type of smoke energy around it or every 10 secs give a burst of smoke from the frame or something like that. Also the stalker as a boss can be implemented as end game material

Edited by GStonez

I love the idea of being able to go to the bosses that seek you out, rather than waiting to be hunted down. I thought of something similar a while ago but never voiced it out-of-game. we already go after Harvester (in a way. we go to kill Alad V) and it'd be nice to be able to ambush the G3 as well for once. I love the idea, though the fight itself could likely use some work. phases 1 and 2 i like for the fight, i think they're great (highlighting Stalker during the pinned phase in 2 i dun think is great, since you can just Waypoint him) and forcing the player into Melee for phase 3 is a nice touch, as it seems several players use melee only for travel, if that. though i'm not a fan of the 1v1 duel idea. forcing the player to kneal seems a bit strange. maybe if it were re-worked to suspend the other players a-la Vauban's Bastille, and in the duel the Glaive/Kestral would be quite OP, as they have actual range, or a jump-melee with a Blast element Orthos with max range mod (it's got crazy AoE range). so something more cinematic might work nicely (though i'm loathe to suggest a QTE, but that seems like one of the best routes for it)

all in all, I'd love to see something like this crop up in future play.

I think now with the Dark Sector Conflic this would be an Awsome Idea!

Conclave and Dark Sector Rails, Stalker and his Clan REVELED!!!?

Stalker is like a Dark Excalibur you know the starting Warframe of this game.

Colossus could be like a Dark Rhino

Stinger could be like a Dark Loki

Chroma could be like a Dark Mag/Nova

You know, the starting Warframes of this game…but EVIL… lol

NOTE: All names were taken for the original Dark Sector Game like the Stalker name.

And the one that guides them the Dark figure who is the Grand Master the Nemesis! Final Boss Fight maybe...

They could even implement to appear and attack to bring down, when an Alliance or Clan becomes too greedy with the resources and taxes tributes. After they destroy the Rail they will send a message to all the Leaders of the Alliance or Clan warning them: *Your actions have consequences…* or something in does lines… and the rail becomes available for grabs…the Clan or Allliance losing all the collected resourse on that moment...as penalty etc, I guess is one way to balance things out if it gets to monopolizing with anyone… I mention this because I saw that the taxes in some places are just crazy… I mean 100% tax that’s just shameless XD

This is my Draw interpretation of what a Nemesis for this Warframe game could look like!

adeeIft.jpg

It has a Glowing Mohawk that becomes a long Syandana with a mix of Loki helmet, with other Warframes and even a Bit of infested Look to it with a lot of Orokin Shiny Gold…Of course I’m sure DE will make it look ten times more cooler but hey I had to give it a try no? :D

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *Ahem* sorry about that, just had a brain diarrhea just thinking of this idea you posted…hahahaha XD

1+++++++++ to your idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by 0zryel

• 3 months later...