Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hello,

If you got a spot open, I would love to join your clan. Been looking for an active and friendly clan, I started playing this game about a week ago, and playing solo is just not fun...really hope you consider inviting me.

Oh and I have read the rules.

Thanks in advance.

On 2017-09-25 at 5:47 PM, Haldos said:

Hello again, Tinytheo01.

If you would like to rejoin, you will have to confirm that you've reread the rules before I may send an invite. 

Greetings, Gluuven.

Of course you may return to the CMC. Much appreciated for refamiliarizing yourself with the rules.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader. 

Hey there, Lacey_K.

It's always good to hear that CMC members are making good impressions outside of the clan. Looking your application over, I see no reason why the CMC would not work for you.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader. 

hello i reread the rules and all and i would like to join this clan thank you very much and good day.

Tinytheo01

On 10/20/2017 at 6:41 PM, killaswitch_ said:

Hello,

If you got a spot open, I would love to join your clan. Been looking for an active and friendly clan, I started playing this game about a week ago, and playing solo is just not fun...really hope you consider inviting me.

Oh and I have read the rules.

Thanks in advance.

Hey there, Killaswitch_

It currently states you are already in a clan so if you still wish to join, you'll have to disband from that clan first. 

Best of luck to you.

On 10/20/2017 at 6:47 PM, NotACylon said:

Hi, I'd like to join your clan. I'm looking for some friendly, fun people to talk with, game with, and wipe with.

I've read the rules and understand them.

Cheers!

On 10/20/2017 at 8:35 PM, Tinytheo01 said:

hello i reread the rules and all and i would like to join this clan thank you very much and good day.

Tinytheo01

On 10/23/2017 at 11:25 AM, Emiik0 said:

Hi ! I read the rules, and for the 3rd time I rest my request to join the clan again! I was away for personal reasons long enough to get expelled ahah

Sorry for the late replies, everyone. I'm working on a new schedule and adjustments have been troublesome.

Invites sent. Welcome crusaders new and old!

I ran into a member of this clan in game, and got curious. After looking into the clan some more, I decided to put in this application, since this clan looks to be very friendly and, for lack of a better word, classy. The Creeds, if followed, would create a very mature atmosphere, which I've had trouble finding in other clans; I would have no trouble following them, as it's the way I normally act anyways. I'm only Mastery Rank 7, but I am reasonably well equipped for my Rank, and would be more than happy to help out other clan members if they need it. My in-game username is FillyTwilight if you need to contact me, I hope you'll consider allowing me to join. Thank you for your time.

13 minutes ago, FillyTwilight said:

I ran into a member of this clan in game, and got curious. 

It was me, Raeonn!

Currently donning the odd color palette of Starlight Glimmer. >.>

I heard AFKing was the best recruitment tactic. XD

13 hours ago, FillyTwilight said:

I ran into a member of this clan in game, and got curious. After looking into the clan some more, I decided to put in this application, since this clan looks to be very friendly and, for lack of a better word, classy. The Creeds, if followed, would create a very mature atmosphere, which I've had trouble finding in other clans; I would have no trouble following them, as it's the way I normally act anyways. I'm only Mastery Rank 7, but I am reasonably well equipped for my Rank, and would be more than happy to help out other clan members if they need it. My in-game username is FillyTwilight if you need to contact me, I hope you'll consider allowing me to join. Thank you for your time.

Hey there, FillyTwilight.

Couldn't have asked for a better application. Greatly appreciate you takin the time to look over the creeds.

13 hours ago, Raeonn said:

It was me, Raeonn!

Always good to know members are making good impressions, or in this case, curious ones. 

13 hours ago, FillyTwilight said:

Hey there, FillyTwilight.

Couldn't have asked for a better application. Greatly appreciate you takin the time to look over the creeds.

13 hours ago, Raeonn said:

It was me, Raeonn!

Always good to know members are making good impressions, or in this case, curious ones. 

First of all, I just wanted to say that I immediately gained the attention of this post because of the awesome name... I clicked on the post and then saw that cute Emblem (Can't wait to get that on my armor :) Upon further reading of the post I decided that I really want to join this clan as it generally seems like a friendly place. I've read the rules and it's safe to say that I can comply with all of them and as I've played the game for some time I'd be more than happy to contribute towards the clan.

Hello there! I would like to join this clan. I have read the rules, and I can follow them no problem. They're pretty good, actually!

As for why I'd like to join. I've seen this clan before, and I've been wanting to join for quite some time now. Plus, this clan seems more friendly and active than in other clans I've been. If I do get accepted, I'll try to help out as much as possible.

Heya!

I'd like to rejoin after about two years of abscense if possible.:laugh:

I'm currently getting back into the game again and feel like I might need a helping hand getting a grip on all the new things, as well as lend one if I can... ^^

Already took a look at the new rules.

On 10/27/2017 at 6:16 PM, NinjaGoten said:

First of all, I just wanted to say that I immediately gained the attention of this post because of the awesome name... I clicked on the post and then saw that cute Emblem (Can't wait to get that on my armor :) Upon further reading of the post I decided that I really want to join this clan as it generally seems like a friendly place. I've read the rules and it's safe to say that I can comply with all of them and as I've played the game for some time I'd be more than happy to contribute towards the clan.

On 10/28/2017 at 10:08 PM, BladeDragoon7575 said:

Hello there! I would like to join this clan. I have read the rules, and I can follow them no problem. They're pretty good, actually!

As for why I'd like to join. I've seen this clan before, and I've been wanting to join for quite some time now. Plus, this clan seems more friendly and active than in other clans I've been. If I do get accepted, I'll try to help out as much as possible.

17 hours ago, Sesambrot said:

Heya!

I'd like to rejoin after about two years of abscense if possible.:laugh:

I'm currently getting back into the game again and feel like I might need a helping hand getting a grip on all the new things, as well as lend one if I can... ^^

Already took a look at the new rules.

Gah, some of you snuck up on me. Many apologies for the late replies.

Everything looks great here, NinjaGoten, BladeDragoon7575 and Sesambrot.

Invites sent. Welcome new and returning Crusaders!

Lets start with the must, I would like to join the clan and I've read the rules.

I'm a dutch(EU) 17 year old guy that just came back to warframe with a new fresh account. I like to grind/play with other people that I kinda know and since my IRL friends don't like this game, you can guess the rest. I will be pretty active in chat because thats something that I like to do.  

My frame right now is Ember but will be Trinity Prime soon.  

IGN: MhykolE

On 10/31/2017 at 7:04 PM, MhykolE said:

Lets start with the must, I would like to join the clan and I've read the rules.

I'm a dutch(EU) 17 year old guy that just came back to warframe with a new fresh account. I like to grind/play with other people that I kinda know and since my IRL friends don't like this game, you can guess the rest. I will be pretty active in chat because thats something that I like to do.  

My frame right now is Ember but will be Trinity Prime soon.  

IGN: MhykolE

Hey there, MhykolE.

Well, if you've read the rules you'll be aware of what's expected. That's all we can ask. Much appreciated for reading them.

Hi! I'd like to rejoin the CMC, if that's alright. I suffered somewhat from burnout, which lead to my inactivity. I do aim to play a bit less intensively, to try to avoid that happening again. Now that I'm getting back into the game (so much has changed!), I'd like to be a Crusader once more, given that I enjoyed my time here previously.

I have, of course, re-read the rules as requested. 

Thanks!

Greetings and Salutations. I've both read the rules and desire to join.

Here's why: While I realize it's not a valid reason, a good number of my friends are already members. They're the only ones I really play with, and, according to them, you lot are a good bunch. I'd like to see for myself, and perhaps expand my social circles. I've been looking for a reason to get back into playing this as I've recently switched from PS4 to PC and I'm finding it rather... Difficult to justify playing after basically having to start from scratch once more. A clan I can pitch in with and a community both willing and able to help make the grind more bearable would be just the thing for that, I believe.

Thank you for your consideration.
-Kounthekat

On 11/3/2017 at 6:31 PM, Sweetie.Belle said:

Hi! I'd like to rejoin the CMC, if that's alright. I suffered somewhat from burnout, which lead to my inactivity. I do aim to play a bit less intensively, to try to avoid that happening again. Now that I'm getting back into the game (so much has changed!), I'd like to be a Crusader once more, given that I enjoyed my time here previously.

I have, of course, re-read the rules as requested. 

Thanks!

Hey there, Sweetie.Belle

Of course, all returning members are more than welcome to return. Much appreciated for reading the rules again, a lot really has changed since you've been gone.

12 hours ago, Kounthekat said:

Greetings and Salutations. I've both read the rules and desire to join.

Here's why: While I realize it's not a valid reason, a good number of my friends are already members. They're the only ones I really play with, and, according to them, you lot are a good bunch. I'd like to see for myself, and perhaps expand my social circles. I've been looking for a reason to get back into playing this as I've recently switched from PS4 to PC and I'm finding it rather... Difficult to justify playing after basically having to start from scratch once more. A clan I can pitch in with and a community both willing and able to help make the grind more bearable would be just the thing for that, I believe.

Thank you for your consideration.
-Kounthekat

Greetings, Kounthekat. 

I can only imagine the huge impact changing from playing the game on PS4 to PC is like, let alone starting from square one. 

Thank you for reading the rules, it's greatly appreciated.

On 11/8/2017 at 10:55 AM, FinalplayerRyu said:

Hi there, i have gotten back into warframe recently and would like to return to the clan.

I read through the first page again as a refresher.

Good to see you again, FinalplayerRyu.

13 hours ago, BreatheForMe said:

Hey! 
I'm fairly new player and had been looking for friendly, helpful clan and it seems I found one. 
I want to help other people and have fun. 

I've read the rules and wish to join the clan. 
Thanks for your time. 

Hey there, BreatheForMe.

I don't see a reason the CMC wouldn't be able to facilitate your needs here.

Hi! 

I've played Warframe for a while now, but I've never really been in an actual clan. I was looking to join one where everyone enjoys themselves, and everyone helps each other. It looks like this is the perfect clan!  

I do understand that there are consequences to poor actions, and I do understand that leaving without notice will result in being kicked. Besides those negative aspects, I also understand that everyone is here to have a good time, and pitching in as much as possible really helps out.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Hi, I recently came back to WF and I'm looking around for a casual laid-back clan, this one seems to be perfect. I especially like the long inactivity period allowed, I sometimes tend to take random breaks from games so clans with short inactivity periods don't work well for me. I've read all the rules and guidelines.

Okay...there's definitely something going on with notifications. I'm not getting them, but clearly, I should be.

On 11/11/2017 at 6:34 PM, ShadowElf22 said:

Hi! 

I've played Warframe for a while now, but I've never really been in an actual clan. I was looking to join one where everyone enjoys themselves, and everyone helps each other. It looks like this is the perfect clan!  

I do understand that there are consequences to poor actions, and I do understand that leaving without notice will result in being kicked. Besides those negative aspects, I also understand that everyone is here to have a good time, and pitching in as much as possible really helps out.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Hey there, ShadowElf22.

Much appreciated for giving our rules a looking over, I do hope that the CMC live up to your expectations as well.

Invite sent. Welcome Crusader.

On 11/12/2017 at 11:37 AM, Daeiavel said:

Hi, I recently came back to WF and I'm looking around for a casual laid-back clan, this one seems to be perfect. I especially like the long inactivity period allowed, I sometimes tend to take random breaks from games so clans with short inactivity periods don't work well for me. I've read all the rules and guidelines.

Greetings, Daeiavel.

Thanks for reading the rules and taking them into consideration. Yes, we do have that 75 day inactivity period because of that very reason. Real life comes first and we don't expect everyone to play Warframe all the time. Everyone has things to do and other games to play and there's no way we could ever hold that against them. 

Everything else looks good to me here so invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Archived