Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

xD I wonder how many members we have now!

~505 :P

Hello, I'm interested in joining!

Only about a hundred plus hours of game time and I'm Asian, so I hope you guys don't mind. I'm semi-regular, I play about half an hour to an hour every day, but will take breaks for weeks every two to three months as I cope with exams and working part-time. Also a bit of a brony. Earliest memory of it was the Movie from 1986. (Anyone else remember that, by the way? I must've been the strangest boy in the neighbourhood back then)

wlzwqp.jpgHmm, so joining for similar interests yes? And totally understandable, everyone has their own business that needs to be taken care of c: If you haven't already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules on the first post. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader! 

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Thanks, Exie! I actually read rules and regulations first in any case, to avoid stepping on anyone's tails by accident. See you guys in-game! ^^

Edit: Haha, wow, that's embarrassing. The first post asked us to describe why we wanted to join, totally forgot to write that in. Sorry! But thanks again!

Good evening fellow bronies and non bronies

im from argentina and  i would like to join because rarity is best pony.

11tpx8g.jpgCould you provide a bit more context in why would you like to join the CMC? Afterwords, I'd gladly send you that invite c:

------

I'm from Italy

I'd like to join because I'm looking for people to play with...andI'mabrony

wlzwqp.jpgHello, Mach! Joining for team play and common interests sounds fair enough. I've sent you an invite, see you in-game and have a great time in U11! Welcome to the CMC!

I would like to join. Im on North American east and my name is Ssatcon. I have a couple of friends with the clan already karambit and incognitoxs.

wlzwqp.jpg - Greetings, Ssat! I'd usually ask to elaborate more but I guess simply wanting to be in the same clan with your other friends should suffice. If you haven't already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Hallo! I've been playing for a while (200 hours) but it seems really hard to find an active and reputable clan in-game; especially since there's no way to know until after you made the key - and then you find out the clan was practically deserted (happened to me). In general I kinda feel like I'm missing out on a large part of the game by not having a clan.

So here I came to finally scope out a cool clan to join. After seeing a list of clans dubiously named "Ninja Assassination Association" etc... Lo and behold, this one caught my eye since MLP fans are some of the nicest people I know :D

If you'd accept me into the clan I would be ever so gracious. And yep, I read the creeds. Basically, don't be a jerk lol

Thanks for reading, my IGN is yggdrazzle from North America if you need me!

Hallo! I've been playing for a while (200 hours) but it seems really hard to find an active and reputable clan in-game; especially since there's no way to know until after you made the key - and then you find out the clan was practically deserted (happened to me). In general I kinda feel like I'm missing out on a large part of the game by not having a clan.

So here I came to finally scope out a cool clan to join. After seeing a list of clans dubiously named "Ninja Assassination Association" etc... Lo and behold, this one caught my eye since MLP fans are some of the nicest people I know :D

If you'd accept me into the clan I would be ever so gracious. And yep, I read the creeds. Basically, don't be a jerk lol

Thanks for reading, my IGN is yggdrazzle from North America if you need me!

11tpx8g.jpgThank you for providing us with a well written response, Drazzle :) Though it appears that you are already in a clan or have a pending invite to one. Until that is sorted out, I am unable to invite you. 

11tpx8g.jpgThank you for providing us with a well written response, Drazzle :) Though it appears that you are already in a clan or have a pending invite to one. Until that is sorted out, I am unable to invite you. 

Ah, apologies. I wasn't aware 1 pending invitation was the maximum. Should be ok now, ty for the prompt reply :D

Ah, apologies. I wasn't aware 1 pending invitation was the maximum. Should be ok now, ty for the prompt reply :D

24c8h9z.jpgExcellent, I hope you have a wonderful time with us, Drazzle! I've sent you an invite. Welcome to the CMC!

------

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Hi can i join? I'm from Asia. I'm sort of looking for an active clan, because my current clan is pretty dead..haha. My friend recommended this clan to me, his name is 1cywing and is inside the clan. :D my IGN is jovin1414. Thanks

11tpx8g.jpg - Hello, Jov! Ahh yeah, that tends to happen. Though with U11 around, no doubt clan activity will be more lively c: But it appears that you still in your clan or have a pending invite to one. Until that is sorted out, I am unable to invite you.

------

IGN: CyyrusLi

Region: Asia

Reason: uhm have fun together? haha

recommended by 1cywing ;)

wlzwqp.jpgHmm, if it wasn't for a referral i would usually ask for a lengthier reason :u To have fun and play with your friends within the same clan sounds good to me. I've sent you an invite, Cyyrus! Welcome, Crusader!

------

Oh ehhh U11 changed the UI, i don't know how to leave my current clan.

Hmm, I believe that you have to find your name in the clan list (Shield icon iirc?). Right click on your name and choose Leave Clan. If it's differen than that, then im not sure :/

11tpx8g.jpgCould you provide a bit more context in why would you like to join the CMC? Afterwords, I'd gladly send you that invite c:

------

my apologies. I have been looking for an active clan for a while with fun people. The one i used to be in was dead, nobody used chat or helped eachother. So here i am, i hope i can be of help and have a good time with everyone :)

cheers

Irishfers Central

I used to be in this clan, and due to inactivity was removed. I dont blame yall for that decision, i would have made it myself. Im back to playing it, atleast till pc syncs with ps4, and possibly longer. I am also playing FFXIV, so i am not always on, plus work and soon school again.

I hope yall will let me back in to play with yall, It was always alot of fun, but life took over.

my apologies. I have been looking for an active clan for a while with fun people. The one i used to be in was dead, nobody used chat or helped eachother. So here i am, i hope i can be of help and have a good time with everyone :)

cheers

Invitation sent SilverF0x, welcome to the CMC. 

Irishfers Central

I used to be in this clan, and due to inactivity was removed. I dont blame yall for that decision, i would have made it myself. Im back to playing it, atleast till pc syncs with ps4, and possibly longer. I am also playing FFXIV, so i am not always on, plus work and soon school again.

I hope yall will let me back in to play with yall, It was always alot of fun, but life took over.

Welcome back Irishfers invite has been sent.

Archived