Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

@Nurtetya Thanks!

@all Glad to be back.

Any chance i could get an incite to the Clan on steam as well?

Name removed from MIA list.

Normally we would, but, the Steam group will be inactive for a short while.

Since it's going to be back up soon anyways, add forsakenleads11.

I'll get to you later.

Just reading the log and notices this line

>We now show the Clan Tab and clan IRC Chat channel in game.

Just wondering if our clan has a IRC chat channel yet, and how to connect to it.

I didn't even know about this. (still don't get it)

Even if we did, not many would use it.

I am trying for an alternative, which is Cloudsdale, but, I myself tend to forget to be there more often. xD

Cloudsdale chats for...

CMC, http://derpy.me/cdcmc

Warframe, http://derpy.me/cdwf

(also linked on first post)

I didn't even know about this. (still don't get it)

Even if we did, not many would use it.

I am trying for an alternative, which is Cloudsdale, but, I myself tend to forget to be there more often. xD

Cloudsdale chats for...

CMC, http://derpy.me/cdcmc

Warframe, http://derpy.me/cdwf

(also linked on first post)

IRC is really a much more lightweight and reliable solution than cloudsdale, and can be used in many software to get it works, unlike cloudsdale requires you to go to its site

Besides, I have a bit nightmare in Cloudsdale with their poor connection stability and (riddiculous) memory usage.

Dear Warlords,

kindly request to provide me with some othr role at least to be able to host dojo, also would be thankful for being able inviting people. I tend to belive that it is possible to do for me being loyal for quite a time already.

BTW got one decent fellow nicknamed Arghastar that is up to post this topic, kindly accept his application to our clan,

Thanks in advance,

YourMoms

Hi all, heh

11tpx8g.jpgThere we go! The post editor was going all goofy on me... Anywho, have you familiarized yourself with the rules and requirements yet? 

Oh yea, haha thanks.....can you invite again please? 

24c8h9z.jpgOf course c: I hope you have a wonderful time with us , Jovin. I've sent you your invitation. Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm)

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Dear Warlords,

kindly request to provide me with some othr role at least to be able to host dojo, also would be thankful for being able inviting people. I tend to belive that it is possible to do for me being loyal for quite a time already.

All the ranks can host dojo. I've double checked and this is still the case.

What problems are you having?

Just in case anyone was as confused as I was about the new damage system, I found a thread that explains it very well and even has cheat sheet pictures to help you get your weapons stated correctly.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/134176-explainedsolved-damage-20-builds-with-cheatsheets/

can we get this moved to the front of the thread? So new players can read it and learn?

Sorry

IGN: Arghastar
Region: Europe
Reason: Hm..dunno. Just want play with ppl, not with random.
Thx, YourMoms

catgirlman_s_requested_oc_2_by_daniel_th

Seems in order to me, welcome to the family invitation has been sent.

Hi, I would like to join your clan.(Region: Asia) I was recommended by Aexodus to join your clan. My reason for wanting to join is cause my previous clan everyday inactive.. ._.

Invitation sent and welcome to the family.

Hi, I want to join because I'm looking for a good clan, and Deathglaive recommended me to this one.

My In-game name is Bocannon and my region is Western North America

Invitation sent and welcome to the family.

can i join pls ?  ingame name iraz0ri i know the creed and i realy like the mark :) almost rank 11 send me a buddy or clan invite :)

Read the first post again, the part about 'wanting to join'

You missed a requirement.

News- 

Liandra has officially joined the clan. (though as usual, the stance remains the same and is only here because few of us are $&*^s in there)

IGN: IRaz0rI    (iraz0ri)
Region: Europe
Reason: i like the mark , and i want a big active clan

The activity in this clan varies quite often.

If what you're after is size and activity, I would recommend you reconsider. :T

News : All Best Obstacle Course scores will now be recorded.

To add yours to the list, please post a screenshot of your score along with your frame. (http://derpy.me/qloog)

Don't forget to mention if it's modded or unmodded.

The top score for any frame will be listed here and on the sign ingame.

why are you torturing me just invite me already xD i am sure for my decision.

wlzwqp.jpgAllrighty~ Scoots is assigned to your invite so, his call to get you in c:

IGN: UNYQO

REGION: ASIA

Reason: want to play with other people, sick of running around randomly

wlzwqp.jpg - I see, sounds simple enough :T I hope you enjoy your time with us, UNYQO. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

I'm sigh up for a friend

IGN: Serius777

REGION:europe

Reason:she is my sis and she wan to play with me

24c8h9z.jpgAwesome c: If she hasn't already do so; make sure to familirize herself with the rules. I hope she has a great time with the rest of us! I've sent her an invite, Lib. Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm)

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Archived