Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

IRaz0rI, rejected.

Reason : Self-depreciation. You gave a reason, that when questioned, you could not stand by it.

I wish you luck elsewhere.

Im not sure about anybody else, but I cant seem to find a Clan chat. It is still in the game right? If not, anybody know why they took it out? If there is, got any idea why i cant see it?

On the right side of the screen, there are three little icon buttons.

The top is for chats, second is your friend list+recent players and the third is the clan list and MoTD.

IGN: Dargon22wp

Region: Europe

Reason: from the start i was not in any clan and i think this clan will be fun

I hope you're up for it, then. :T

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Unmodded Loki, 00:50:54 : http://i.imgur.com/vePvQV2.jpg

Modded Loki (max Rush, max marathon) 00:40:23  : http://i.imgur.com/KTHXtGR.jpg

Scores being updated.

I'm sorry y'all, but i have to leave this clan & return back to my previous clan

You will be welcomed back should you choose to return.

Farewall, Crusader nexus25.

IGN: malord

Reason: Your clan looks crazy! 

Edit : malord, Rejected.

Reason : Falsified reasons and complete lack of consideration for reason listed.

IGN: RoCstARz

Region: SINGAPORE

Reason: your clan rocks

Reasons as such normally require some clarification, but, that will suffice. 

Invites sent. Welcome, Crusader.

IGN: mosbyNO

Reason: I am new and looking to learn about the game. You guys seems friendly. Allso not a 7 days a week raider anymore (old wow/eve player) so this clan seem to fit me perfect and hopefully I can be to some service for yah :)

IGN: mosbyNO

Reason: I am new and looking to learn about the game. You guys seems friendly. Allso not a 7 days a week raider anymore (old wow/eve player) so this clan seem to fit me perfect and hopefully I can be to some service for yah :)

24c8h9z.jpgHello, mosby! Feel free to ask any questions you have and we'll do our best to answer them c: With U11 about, people might be busy with their own stuff. Either way, I've sent you an invite and I hope you enjoy your time with us! Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

On the right side of the screen, there are three little icon buttons.

The top is for chats, second is your friend list+recent players and the third is the clan list and MoTD.

I dont see a clan section in there. I have access to the DOJO, but also do not have a clan listed when i go to my character page and choose clan. Could it be glitched out, and any idea of how to fix it?

Ok, the Invite finnaly showed up, i think taht was the problem. The invite was not showing up so i could not accept it and therefore could not chat. Alls well now :)

IGN: cute.panda

Region: NA West

Reason: I want to join a clan with a good community. Koshokuna recommended me saying "you guys are awesome"

and I hope I can be of some use

24c8h9z.jpgHiya, Cute! I hope we meet your expectations and that you'd have a wonderful time with us. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Hi! My name is Inumayobaka and I'm from Singapore.

I would like to join your clan! It was recommended to me by Gatenka. The first random friend I made in Warframe.

I'd like to join to find out how being in a clan would be like in Warframe as they seem to have some cool stuff like the Dojo.

Hello, I have been looking for a clan for a long time, and I've chosen this clan because of obvious reasons. (ponies and good people /)^3^(\ )

IGN: Vauldric

Region: NA West

Anyways, please invite me and thank you for reading this.

Rejected.

Reason : You once applied to the CMC, many months ago. I do not see any truth in your reasoning.

Hi! My name is Inumayobaka and I'm from Singapore.

I would like to join your clan! It was recommended to me by Gatenka. The first random friend I made in Warframe.

I'd like to join to find out how being in a clan would be like in Warframe as they seem to have some cool stuff like the Dojo.

Well, refer to the first post of this thread. (http://derpy.me/CMCwf)

Just read the immediate parts below the Emblem for the info you need.

North America

I already have a few friends in the clan who say good things about it and figured it would be a good way to meet new people.

11tpx8g.jpg - Hmm, I am unsure if you've read all the details on the first post. After that has been clarified, do get back to use if you're still interested~

Archived