Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

You know...Terraria has taken my time recently. Give me a few days and I shall return to the Realm of the Mad Go... I mean space. Totally meant space.

*shifty eyes*

Sure, what ever you like Chryssi xD. Not like you're obligated to get on~

Hey I'd like to join the team!! I dig the power of friendship though I'm a truthfully more of a closet brony, I can usually hang with the more radical of us.  **props to FoxHunter07 for recommending me to the clan cause it's supposed to be full of great people and an awesome enviornment to grow into a respected and powerful Tenno. (North America -East)

Hey I'd like to join the team!! I dig the power of friendship though I'm a truthfully more of a closet brony, I can usually hang with the more radical of us.  **props to FoxHunter07 for recommending me to the clan cause it's supposed to be full of great people and an awesome enviornment to grow into a respected and powerful Tenno. (North America -East)

invite sent welcome crusader

hey guys! About 3 days long time no see!

Just reporting in that I was doing J-Term finals and though I'm done, I don't have my gaming laptop with me. I should be up and playing again though by monday at the earliest however!

I'll try keep a presence on the forum in the mean time!

See ya all ingame on monday!!!

hey guys! About 3 days long time no see!

Just reporting in that I was doing J-Term finals and though I'm done, I don't have my gaming laptop with me. I should be up and playing again though by monday at the earliest however!

I'll try keep a presence on the forum in the mean time!

See ya all ingame on monday!!!

Sweet  man see ya when you get back. Hope you did well on those exams.

I HAVE RETURNED!

*enters riding a massive metal eyeball that breaths fire*

SOON I SHALL HELP THE CMC AGAIN!

I HAVE LEARNED THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE!

'TIS A LIE! THOU DOTH NOT SPEAKETH THE ROYAL WE! AVAUNT WITH THEE!

Huehue c:

HEY CMC!

It's been a long time since I joined the clan during it's early days, apparently I was away from warframe for more than 4 months now, but have returned none the less. I also got kicked out of the clan due to zero activity. I was hoping I could get reinstated.

Waiting eagerly for your reply.

HEY CMC!

It's been a long time since I joined the clan during it's early days, apparently I was away from warframe for more than 4 months now, but have returned none the less. I also got kicked out of the clan due to zero activity. I was hoping I could get reinstated.

Why of course c; I've sent you an invitation. Welcome back, Vixus!

HEY CMC!

Wait, when did you get kicked?

We haven't had a cleaning session in 4 months....

StormwingIcon_zps56c9f8b8.jpg -  Cutie Mark Crusader Membership Cleaners, YAY! Wait, no, on second thought, I don't want a broom as my cutie mark. Someone else can go about cleaning up the members instead. Anyways, welcome to all the new fellow crusader friends, confidantes, allies, bossom buddies, pals, compadres, chums of chums...

.Also, we don't need any dead changelings. Corpus yes, changelings no.

as a brony with a changeling OC i support this (oc currently doesnt have official name. still taking suggestions.. wait til you know the backstory and artwork first however.)

edit: (backstory not complete. art not complete. trying to work on both. warframe interferes xD)

Archived