Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

TraceX17...plzz add me..love the name of this clan..

Rejected.

North America - West

Invite pl0x!

Didn't you read the reply the last time you tried to join?

Well, you're still missing a detail.

Hello,

I was part of the clan, but gone missing during the Fusion Moa Event. About a week ago I decided to start playing again and if possible I'd like to be reinstated. I'm more active in the weekends. I missed a lot of stuff, but hopefully catch up in no time :)

Welcome back. We'll get the invite to you as soon as possible.

I'm still updating on WF, but, as soon as that's resolved...

@Rank & Steam stuff. Sure, why not.

(the idea of rank progression will need some cleaning up in terms of requirements)

The rage of the Brakk rerelease has hit us everyone.

Run for your lives.

StormwingIcon_zps56c9f8b8.jpg - You mean it hit other folks.

Me, I'm not so broken up about it. I got a free Brakk, already built, with free weapon inventory slot, and Potato pre-installed. I does make it a bit less special, sure, but it's not that huge an issue. After all, I spent 50+ invasion missions working on getting the Detron. It was inevitable that this day would show up.

Now the Mare's Leg... I mean Marelok... who needs a Brakk when you can use a Marelok?

Looking to join a Clan, would love to join CMC.

Region: EST

Currently have a zephyr and a oberon

Hark

wlzwqp.jpgHmmm... I assume the reason is wanting to join a clan ;p If you haven't already done so; please familiarize yourself with the rulesInvite sent, and welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Prova Vandal has the same stats as a regular prova.

Why would I want a prova?

Because it's shiny and I don't have one... ◕¬◕

Hello.

IGN: DresiK.

Region: Europe

I want join because i am looking for a great active guild and i love poniesserce.png

24c8h9z.jpgHello, DresiK! Hehe well I wouldn't exactly say we're too active but there is always people willing to talk :) I've sent you an invite. Welcome to the CMC! 

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

... How did I miss this clan after all these months!? :O

Ahem... My  IGN is RangeConjure, region North America. I'd like the join here for a number of reasons, but most importantly, I'd just like to be in an active clan to where I can just have fun adventures with (Or misadventures; Depends on what you have me run through XD).

... How did I miss this clan after all these months!? :O

Ahem... My  IGN is RangeConjure, region North America. I'd like the join here for a number of reasons, but most importantly, I'd just like to be in an active clan to where I can just have fun adventures with (Or misadventures; Depends on what you have me run through XD).

Read read read.

It's not as active as we'd like, y'know. >:

WF's fluctuating entertainment value makes for very bad stability

Still, invite sent.

Welcome, Crusader.

Archived