Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I want to join

I know and will not violate the creed

I know that I am also therefore joining the TMVT alliance

I would like to join a fun clan and the CMC sounds like just that. I am a casual player and need a clan, plus I'm a fan of MLP /)

I'm in the US

I want to join

I know and will not violate the creed

I know that I am also therefore joining the TMVT alliance

I would like to join a fun clan and the CMC sounds like just that. I am a casual player and need a clan, plus I'm a fan of MLP /)

I'm in the US

This looks a nice clan for some guidance/co-op/fun. Contains ponies all the better.

I accept the terms and conditions of the creed.

I will accept being a part of TMVT if I do get accepted.

Looks good to me I'll have an invite sent as soon as I get in game. Welcome to the family hope you have fun and many good times with us.

Hello guys. May I please join the Cutie Mark Crusader Clan? I've been looking around for Warframe images when I encountered an image featuring a hotfix mentioning "Friendship is Magic." I thought I might join in and be with other bronies who play this game. I've read through the creed of the clan and I agree completely to those words. I also do not mind whether or not I am a member of The Mighty Violation Train.

Hello guys. May I please join the Cutie Mark Crusader Clan? I've been looking around for Warframe images when I encountered an image featuring a hotfix mentioning "Friendship is Magic." I thought I might join in and be with other bronies who play this game. I've read through the creed of the clan and I agree completely to those words. I also do not mind whether or not I am a member of The Mighty Violation Train.

invite sent welcome crusader

Friend of mine wanted me to check out if I wanted to join his Clan. 

Took me about an hour of playing to realize how much Nicer the CMC is than any other clan.

If at all possible, Id love another invite back to the nice clan I got used to...

=P

While I'm relatively ecstatic indifferent about a Warframe Clan with a MLP-inspired name, a big clan like this would be a nice change of pace from running Solo all the time. Be wary that I'm only an Initiate, but my activity in this game has skyrocketed somewhat in the past few days and I just know that you'll all love me until I do something stupid. US East timezone here.

I'll join this clan and accept its Creed if it kills me.

(It'll probably kill me.)

While I'm relatively ecstatic indifferent about a Warframe Clan with a MLP-inspired name, a big clan like this would be a nice change of pace from running Solo all the time. Be wary that I'm only an Initiate, but my activity in this game has skyrocketed somewhat in the past few days and I just know that you'll all love me until I do something stupid. US East timezone here.

I'll join this clan and accept its Creed if it kills me.

(It'll probably kill me.)

Well, I take 2 seconds to welcome a solo player and here they are ready to join a clan.

I wouldn't worry about your experience, nor time investment. We're all about having fun and helping others. I think you'll fit in, just fine.

Unfortunately I can't invite you, but someone should relatively soon.

Well, I take 2 seconds to welcome a solo player and here they are ready to join a clan.

I wouldn't worry about your experience, nor time investment. We're all about having fun and helping others. I think you'll fit in, just fine.

Unfortunately I can't invite you, but someone should relatively soon.

I got the thumbs up from a Community Mod, that's something for the resume.

(Yeah, I kinda made the introduction thread then just browsed onto the Clan section without even waiting for replies. That tends to happen with a number of MMOs I start playing.)

Wish to Join Just want a Friendly Clan for once.

I feel like you're just being lazy right now.

Do try to convince me otherwise if you feel up to it.

(Explain yourself. You were once given an invitation to this clan, about a year ago.)

Would like to join the clan, i accept the creed. IGN: Diethart

Rejected.

Reason : Lol. Clans.

Archived