Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Incoming Tenno Spaceships......

Kaotyke

We don't have an official scale do we? It could be the size of a car, or a planet.

Well, we do have a scale compared to the little snub fighters that we enter and exit missions on, and we've seen how big they are.  That humble vessel is a mere dot compared to the concept of the personal ship.

Well, we do have a scale compared to the little snub fighters that we enter and exit missions on, and we've seen how big they are.  That humble vessel is a mere dot compared to the concept of the personal ship.

Oh I see it now, the little thing on the right? That's a scaled version of are little carrier dingy?.....holy mutton chops. We're rich, we're yachting space ninjas.  

Also, when they were talking about pocket dimensions I thought the snub fighter would BE our ships, didn't realize I was getting El Tabadore de la Espada Grada II over here.

Also, seeing that Tenno ship in the OP, it doesn't really give out a proper scale for it, for all we know it may be a much smaller vessel than it looks. Also, people really underestimate how vast space is, and the Tenno having slightly larger vessels as staging areas for operations on a particular planet makes a lot of sense, as opposed to using the relatively cramped Liset all the time.

Look at this LGear:

FhKdGGF.jpg

I bet you recognize the ship in the right?

......"slightly larger"? I think not.

Edited by Kao-Snake

That's a shame, as it really doesn't seem appropriate in scale for the ship of a single Tenno. The idea of Tenno flying around the solar system in small, fast and stealthy ships seems way cooler than them tooling around in huge troop transport looking things, but whatever. I guess the idea of Tenno as vastly outnumbered and fighting a desperate guerrilla war has already gone down the tubes with stuff like them building and fighting over solar rails and doing mercenary work for the Grineer and Corpus.

The atmosphere and (admittedly vague) lore was was what initially drew me to this game, and it seems to be eroding more and more over time.

Apologies, but again you seem to misunderstand what they are going for. The Tenno do fly around in fast, stealthy ships. They use the larger ones as a home base, a home away from home, a dojo away from the dojo. Again, they do still fly around in their smaller ships.

And just because they have good resources does not mean they are not outnumbered, it does not mean they are not guerilla fighters. They are outnumbered, and they do use guerilla warfare. The size of their ships does not change that. At all.

Huh? What Tenno spaceships? I thought they said something about hubs.. is this one of those 'hubs'?? When you said Tenno spaceships.. I immediately thought of that snug little ship that takes us away from the bad bad things everytime we finish a mission and I presumed we could customize that?

Or are you telling me that each player/Tenno has one of those HUGE spaceships.. and basically since there's like thousands of Tenno.. we have like thousands of those ships flying around in the Solar System?

Unless they make the Warframes we are not using walk around as NPCs, 

Yes please.

This is not Ironman where all Warframes thats are not equipped by 1 Tenno are controlled by an AI. Warframes are just suits.

I dont think those are the ships for individual Tenno. Those are fleet ships, just like the Grineer have Galleons and Fomorians

No, in Dev stream 27 they said every Tenno will get this ship.

Edited by Kuestenjung

This is not Ironman where all Warframes thats are not equipped by 1 Tenno are controlled by an AI. Warframes are just suits.

The people asking for that are people that go with the poly-tenno theory. It's not an AI running empty suits in their request it's people wanting support for the theory and showing that each frame someone owns is a different person under the suit and we the player just control one of them at a time.

The people asking for that are people that go with the poly-tenno theory. It's not an AI running empty suits in their request it's people wanting support for the theory and showing that each frame someone owns is a different person under the suit and we the player just control one of them at a time.

What he said.

And also... you understood what he said?

I assume the ship is a colony and you own a room on that ship that you can customize. In that room you can set up a shop to sell anything, decorate it and have friends over. I assume and hope that this is what will be done in junction with the lobby system. 

PSU and PSO2 similarities are showing in Warframe and more appear as time goes on. Great changes for sure and I look forward to raiding in Warframe more than anything else besides the focus system. 

Oh and to people scared about the massive ship? The dev stream said that the ship pictured is of Tenno design but they are "not sure if players will be able to get their hands on these" But we'll likely see them outside the hubs or around the solar rails. So no, that ship is not 100% going to be ours.

No, in Dev stream 27 they said every Tenno will get this ship.

Link: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/221907-thanks-for-watching-devstream-27/

Watched some of the Devstream, every players will HAVE their own ship.

no more solar map UI, new players will be looking from their window in their ship.

aka. like starcraft 2 HotS campaign mode.

Edited by low1991

• 2 weeks later...