Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equipped Aura Mods Should Be Shown In The Squad Box Before Missions

Tengu-musume

It's nice that we are able to see which dragon keys the squad has equipped. Thanks for that, DE.

It would also be nice if we can see which aura mods the squad members have equipped.

I think this would improve the in-game player community atmosphere because players are bound to communicate before the mission about whether they want to stack same auras and such.

Being able to check out teammates loadouts is something that I have wanted for a long time.

The number of times I've jumped into a T3 mission and having a teammate constantly hugging the floor because they decided to bring unranked gear.

Hek, I'd love to see an option to view that persons whole loadout before the mission starts anyway. It'd be useful. Would also be nice to turn it off for those who like it not being displayed for whatever reason... just cuz...

Yeah, no. More Gear checks will only increase discrimination against not sticking to whatever meta has developed at the time. I'll take the occasional bad egg over encouraging a "you have to be this high to ride" mindset across the playerbase any day. Case in point: Removal of conclave rating being visibly by others.

Yeah, no. More Gear checks will only increase discrimination against not sticking to whatever meta has developed at the time. I'll take the occasional bad egg over encouraging a "you have to be this high to ride" mindset across the playerbase any day. Case in point: Removal of conclave rating being visibly by others.

Which is why the option to hide it should also exist. Many games have had this.