Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T3 Survival Records :-O

Darksin

Very nice. I've never gone that far myself. Hopefully one day.

Sorry to hear about the crash, but when you play warframe for more than 2 hours you're almost guaranteed a crash... which makes this kind of thing really really annoying.

Why the game always crashes when people get such records? I remember some guys reaching insane waves in defense and having their progess lost too because of a crash >-<

Good job on that survival tho 

i think is a problem of too much items in the games.. ingame fps reach too low levels (8/20 fps with a 1700 £ gaming pc ) i think the engine can't calculate the amount of drops. 

Im pretty sure you died a million times with that shield and health :), Anyways pretty cool.Good job.

For the life and shiled i'm a valkir with infinite Isteria/Rage.

I  had a secondary weapon and from unrakned it was lvl 27 by the time of the crash.. now its unranked again!!!!!!  just waste 2 hours for nothing... T-T

Edited by Darksin

I went to 40m got all I needed, happy ending. I should got in there for 10hrs. even if we don't get anything, just to show off.

Don't be a cry baby and take it personal, you posted something so ppl can make comments and that's my opinion :)

Edited by _Protocol_

I went to 40m got all I needed, happy ending. I should got in there for 10hrs. even if we don't get anything, just to show off.

Don't be a cry baby and take it personal, you posted something so ppl can make comments and that's my opinion :)

Ur opinion sucks :) We went to drop Rhino Prime Chassis and we didn't in 135 minutes!! So we didn't got what we needed like u lucky boy ;) 

And yes we posted it to make others comment it so that DE would notice it and solve those hidious crashes And hopefully increase drop rate chance for rare drops after x minutes of survival (we got an uncommon 5 at 125 minutes and an orokin cell at 85!!!!) Anyway this is a record! We just wanted to make it public! Come back when u'll reach 2 hours and 15mins of survival..