The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stamina Efficiency?

Deidaku

At the moment, there is a mod for increasing the maximum stamina, stamina recharge speed, stamina efficiency for wall-running. There's even a mod for gaining small amount of stamina per melee kills.

Stamina usage kinda sucks in this game. If your dash/run key is held while you are jumping (in the air already) or falling, your stamina is still decreasing.

The only exception is dragon kicking (crouching in the air to do that kick) and sliding.

I find it weird. There should only be stamina drain on "active" movement, not passive.

What do I mean? Here, perhaps this might explain myself better.

Active Movement:

- Running

- Wall-Running

- Blocking (Only when actually blocking hits, not just bringing guard up)

- Melee

- Rolling

- Jump (this is an active movement, but at the moment it doesn't cost stamina to jump up/forward, thank goodness)

Passive Movement:

- Sliding

- Jumping (you are already in the air, why is stamina drain in effect?)

- Falling (you are falling, why is stamina drain in effect?)

That's about all I can think of. What I'm talking about is when the shift (run/dash button) is left pressed while certain things are taking place.

Edited by VoidWraith

Marathon.jpg 250px-QuickRestMod.png

These do more than enough for me. Max Rank of Quick Rest is especially valuable for melee.

I'm talking about stamina efficiency. Not all frames have tons of stamina even with those mods.

+there's stamina efficiency for wallrunning (wtf)

You really don't use that much stamina when melee'ing. Mine almost always recharges in between attacks. Also would you sacrifice damage or utility for this mod?

Do you really want another mod you'll have to grind to give a crutch to a faulty mechanics?

QFT

Do you really want another mod you'll have to grind to give a crutch to a faulty mechanics?

Also would you sacrifice damage or utility for this mod?

A crutch to a faulty mechanic that would be nearly useless due to another faulty mechanic.

_

|  |

_|  |___

|___|

|___|

__ |___|

Edited by Salganos

Could go for some kind of "ultralight materials" mod that decreases stamina cost of swinging.  Some stance mods drastically increase the stamina cost of melee swings.

It's kinda weird. Meleeing  uses stamina, but you can still melee when you have 0 stamina.  Wut.

Idunno.  Either make you stamina-less melee swings do less damage or make you unable to melee at 0 stamina, or make meleeing no longer use stamina because right now it just impacts your ability to sprint.