The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime?

yarash2110

Does anyone has any inside info or whatever anout the next prime weapon or warframe?

I saw bo soma and loki prime models but idk how old are they and when are they actually coming in, if they are at all

Thanks for reading and commenting

Does anyone has any inside info or whatever anout the next prime weapon or warframe?

I saw bo soma and loki prime models but idk how old are they and when are they actually coming in, if they are at all

Thanks for reading and commenting

They said a few Dev Streams ago that the next 2 Prime Warframes would be Rhino and Loki. Rhino came out, so most likely Loki is next.

Yeah, Soma Prime was leaked. Not sure if that will be next or not though, haven't seen anything about the weapons yet.

They said awhile back that the next prime frame was either Rhino or Loki, since we got Rhino it seems logical that Loki is next, plus there was a leak of a prime-esque bo staff in the codex not too long ago. 

Link to that Loki prime model pls

I haven't seen or heard about any concept art for Loki yet. Rhino Prime was only teased shortly before his release, so we probably won't see anything about Loki until they get closer to release, which at this point, is anyone's guess.

I saw two loki prime pictures but im not sure weather they are art or official devs work, just write warframe loki prime on google, there are some convincing photos there

No, they aren't convincing. And they're fake. Soma Prime was just a concept art (but yes, it was official concept art), and Bo Prime is a model that was put in the codex but unnamed, so we're not sure if it's Bo Prime just yet.

Also, the pattern for regular frames is male female. The pattern for primes is male male female female. So far we've had male male female female male, so the next one will probably be male.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

yeah someone said theres a pattern of females and male primes so loki can't be next, i don't have a problem ait like nyx prime or something, i just hope we won't get anything useless

Excal>Frost>Mag>Ember>Rhino>?

Take that for what you will.

They said a few Dev Streams ago that the next 2 Prime Warframes would be Rhino and Loki. Rhino came out, so most likely Loki is next.

This has already been confirmed. Why people are speculating it will be a female frame, or some other frame, I'm not sure. But we were specifically told Rhino and Loki were the next 2 frames. Rhino came out, so Loki should be next, unless they decide to change things after already telling us who the next Prime Frames were (which is entirely possible, but not necessarily probable).

I suspect in the next month or so, new info about this will be officially released, then we will know for sure.   :)

Edited by Fayde8