Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Guilty Pleasure Gun :p

TwoCrabs

Supra and Miter.

Supra because I find it enjoyable to actually see the wall of bullets that I dish out.

Miter because its just so satisfying to hear that slash proc and see my enemy get cut in half, and the one behind them too...

We'll see about Ankyros Prime once I get that, along with Rhino Prime...

Because screw cutting stuff. Punching stuff is where its at. Now with 50% more manly!

Edited by maikkeli31

I dont think that too many people get what I mean with "guilty pleasure gun" Im talking about underrated/""bad"" weapons, that you still like and not things like ogris/boar prime/soma :D

I think you don't know what the definition of 'guilty pleasure' is if you haven't used an improperly modded boar prime :-)

Can't access my account at the moment, but at least 4 Formas were required to make something of a usable build for it with the proper requirement of (a) Accelerated Blast and (b) Shotgun Spazz (both maxed).  The only 'responsible' thing about it is the Shotgun Ammo Mutation.  It has a fire-rate on par with the AkStilettos and it. . .is. . .a. . .shotgun!  If you can build one and treat it that childishly without smiling whilst using it there is, without doubt, no inner child left.   Even with the mutation, it's difficult to avoid running out of ammo, especially if you're also running Ammo Stock with it.   But ohhh! the short-lived pleasure!

The Soma, simply because it just feels cheap when it's so easy to get and one of the highest DPS weapons in the game...but I can't deny, it's damn effective at what it does - and that's ripping through enemies like they're made of wet tissue.

My double forma'd Bronco.

Not AkBronco, not Bronco Prime.

Just my regular old Bronco, with it's crazy fast reload speed that tore through everything. First sidearm I upgraded to from the Lato when I was still a newbie, before the dual variant even existed.

Braton with day of the dead skin and snipetron vandal. After reading these posts, I want to forma the Braton a few times to see how good I can make it.

My Braton has 5 formas, its decent, I like it, but not something you take a 50+ minutes T3S, it works till 40 minutes

For it, it'd be:

- Dera (real challenge to use, unless you're using Volt's Electric Shield)

- Sobek (not many things feel as satisfying as running into a room and blasting the enemy's face with a hail of pellets at an insane ROF)

- Gorgon Wraith (Rambo 2.0, and I used to play with LMGs a lot in Battlefield 3)

- Vulkar (just for its status chance)

- Twin Gremlins (useful for pretty much all factions, with the right mods...)

- Seer (same as above, but with even higher damage and status chance)

Now, if only DE didn't nerf the Puncture damage of the Jaw Sword, it would've seen much more use from me after Melee 2.0 was released (really loved it in Melee 1.0 and was my go-to melee for Grineer missions due to the Puncture damage). And the Bo ragdoll effects.

Some day when I'm a huge masochist I'll forma x8 and potato the starter weapons and play as Loki. Getting pretty close to that point too, only a couple weapons left to level up, even though I can't get to mastery rank 16 for at least another 5 updates.

But other than that, I love the galatine.

Edited by Arblarg

I still have my torid from back when it was one of the most powerful weapons in the game. It didn't slow down until lvl 250. Now its dead. It's still my most used weapon according to my stats. Pull it out sometimes even though its garbage now.