Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skana Market Price Unfair And Unreasonable

blackflashcannon

Think on this then: DUAL SKANA ARE CHEAPER. Also recall that that's $10 you're paying. (Using USD since it's commonly used for conversion). For a sword. DE really needs to rework market prices, cosmetics and sentinels are okay but I should not pay more than $15 for a warframe (currently $5-$25), much less a weapon. If DE made things cheaper market-wise, I would buy plat, but considering the real world value of a weapon in-game it feels like a ripoff unless I get 50-75% off.

The market needs to be balanced, and plat rebalanced to the dollar. No, players should not complain, and ignore them if they do. They bought it at the current price and knew what they were getting into. I have yet to see a game besides warframe charging over 20 dollars for a class.

Its not just the skana that's unreasonable, it's every weapon and warframe in the market. Be thankful the skana is only 10 bucks.

Edited by UpgradeInProgress

Think in this then: DUAL SKANA ARE CHEAPER. Also recall that that's $10 you're paying. For a sword. DE really needs to rework market prices, cosmetics and sentinels are okay but I should not pay more than $15 for a warframe (currently $5-$25), much less a weapon. If DE made things cheaper market-wise, I would buy plat, but considering the real world value of a weapon in-game it feels like a ripoff unless I get 50-75% off.

The market needs to be balanced, and plat rebalanced to the dollar. No, players should not complain, and ignore them if they do. They bought it at the current price and knew what they were getting into. I have yet to see a game besides warframe charging over 20 dollars for a class.

quick question, is that directed at me or others?

Both, to you in the sense that compared to everything else skana is reasonable, but to the others that market prices are indeed ridiculous, and not just the skana.

in that case, no i shouldnt be thankful its 10 bucks. ITS A STARTER!!! if you want it that way, charge 150 plat for every weapon bought for credits prebuilt

so are you for charging plat for all prebuilts, or against, just for clairification

I'm for charging plat, since obviously its how this game is still running, but the prices need a rework.

You grind or you pay, and I'm fine with that model. Charging anything else would be stupid because it would defeat the entire purpose.

Grind for a warframe or pay for a week's worth of groceries, on the other hand, I disapprove of. Very, very strongly.

Skana should, however, be a cred weapon.

Edited by UpgradeInProgress

its because Ex prime throw normal skana via radial javelin

therefore it's a prime weapon

Yes Normal Skana is Prime weapon so yu get a Prime access for a CHEAP 150 PLAT

WHERE is your GOD naow?

-_-

sorry about that

Edited by Tsoe

why is the skana in the market 150 plat, but is a starter weapon, and both the mk1 braton and lato are bought with credits

you could also buy the BP and build.

or if you are impatient buy the BP build and rush for 35p

same applies to every weapon not only Skana.

there's ways and shortcuts but if someone wants to put money and help pay the servers for a game i enjoy playing good for me.

you could also buy the BP and build.

or if you are impatient buy the BP build and rush for 35p

same applies to every weapon not only Skana.

there's ways and shortcuts but if someone wants to put money and help pay the servers for a game i enjoy playing good for me.

your logic is correct but flawed as well.

why would you pay plat for one of the starter weapons when you can get the other starters for credits?

having only two of the three for credits is unfair

Edited by blackflashcannon

We have an old thread in the general section about how stupid the current market prices are and how they should be revisited to make plat purchase more attractive rather than making everyone who spend money on these item look like a fool.