The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Forums Are Really Silly

alphex2357

Most posts are the same every day. Its either a nerf post, buff this post, exclusives post, bring back this thing post, or a I think I has an original good idea post; it seems that people read posts from like ten seconds ago and then post what they just read from that post....

And then there are the arguments on the forums. Its literally the same argument and counter argument on every forum post. You got people who say -insertwarframeorweaponnamehere-  cant do damage or anything but then someone else says my -insertwarframeorweaponnamehere- does just fine you must be playing wrong. And then you got the people who give negative feedback and people bring up the "OMG DE WORKS HARD THEREFORE EVERYTHING THEY DO IS PERFECT, ITS BETA STAHP, IF YOU HATE IT LEAVE MAN, DE NEEDS TO EAT TOO MAN" card. Or you got those people who just straight up say your wrong about something completely and not provide any source at all as to why your wrong.

Its like one big never ending ball of silly man. 

you must have never played any other popular Online games in the past then. a Forum for any game in that category always has what you're describing.

nothing new.

Yes. First time using a forums I never used any other before.

You forgot about the good amount of original, thoughtful, and helpful people on these forums.

I find your use of generalizations disturbing.

I rarely find people with good ideas that are actually orignal I must have forgotten about them ;_;

You basically just described nearly every forum on the internet, at least videogame specific forums.

Well done for pointing it out, it's not as if it's painfully obvious.

Thank you this was the first forums I ever used so I wouldn't really know much.

I rarely find people with good ideas that are actually orignal I must have forgotten about them ;_;

If you can filter out the jaded and half-baked concoctions in the Fan Zone, you will find a gold mine.

Some guy is working on a javelin with an energy tether, using a conceptual 3D design software to create it. The level of detail and thought is insane.

It's hard to sift through the good stuff, though, when you've got a legion of Negative Nancies flooding the forums (some guy asked to nerf the Dual Ether Swords once), but it gives me hope when I find a thread that gives real-deal constructive feedback.

Though, I do think it's silly that a lot of people on the forums want to argue over everything for no particular reason.