Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity 2.0

a04tbaba

Ok, this is basically what I think Trinity should be. I like her how she is but nobody else knows how to fix her; she needs to be redone because the mere concept of her abilities make people yell "Over Powered!"

Trinity should be a frame that helps the team carry on because having a frame strictly for restoration and survival purposes obviously is making nobody happy.

I'll start with the obvious: (PLEASE NOTE I THERE ARE IN NO SPECIFIC ABILITY 1, 2, 3 4, ORDER, THEY ARE JUST SUGGESTIONS AND THE AMOUNT OF ENERGY CONSUMED CAN DIFFER)

Blessing should be replaced for Oberon's Renewal

Nobody has complained about this being over-powered and it seems reasonable to me.

Link should be replaced for Rhinos Roar

What better ability to switch out for an "over-powered" damage reduction/redirection then to help out the team do more damage. If you have any other ideas, be my guest.

Energy vampire - Ammo Scavenger

Make it an ability that gets the team more ammo like the ammo scavenger mods

Well of life - some sort of remote revive, I don't think anybody should complain about being remotely revived although i can see people saying this would be OP

My second idea of this ability would be to have maybe a 5-10 meter radius that Trinity stands by and without the player having to press X, in this small radius the player would be revived.

What do you think of my ideas?

Meh. This game is a vicious cycle of OP, we lose one thing and we move to the next. DE should probably stop adding content and trying to balance until they fix the games bugs. Beta is not the stage where you add as much content as this games been getting.

Meh. This game is a vicious cycle of OP, we lose one thing and we move to the next. DE should probably stop adding content and trying to balance until they fix the games bugs. Beta is not the stage where you add as much content as this games been getting.

Its either that or they get rid of her because as I mentioned, no matter how much they nerf, the concept of her abilities are over powered.

I think the new changes that where already proposed are the best. Trinity doesnt a damn overhaul, she just needs some changing to make some skills more useful and make blessing not perm invincibility.

A balance change and an overhaul are not the same thing. People should stop confusing the two.

Ok, this is basically what I think Trinity should be. I like her how she is but nobody else knows how to fix her; she needs to be redone because the mere concept of her abilities make people yell "Over Powered!"

Trinity should be a frame that helps the team carry on because having a frame strictly for restoration and survival purposes obviously is making nobody happy.

I'll start with the obvious: (PLEASE NOTE I THERE ARE IN NO SPECIFIC ABILITY 1, 2, 3 4, ORDER, THEY ARE JUST SUGGESTIONS AND THE AMOUNT OF ENERGY CONSUMED CAN DIFFER)

Blessing should be replaced for Oberon's Renewal

Nobody has complained about this being over-powered and it seems reasonable to me.

Renewal would need something seriously done with it, it would need a buff and be a MUCH faster projectile, if this was done I would be pleased.

Link should be replaced for Rhinos Roar

What better ability to switch out for an "over-powered" damage reduction/redirection then to help out the team do more damage. If you have any other ideas, be my guest.

What would we do with Rhino then? Plus I feel it should be more of a defensive buff, much like a overheat (50/40%) damage resistance at max rank *AT MOST*, strength unaffected by mods and give it a radius so the team has to be near.

Energy vampire - Ammo Scavenger

Make it an ability that gets the team more ammo like the ammo scavenger mods

Useless, the Auras are bad enough because of Ammo mutators.

Well of life - some sort of remote revive, I don't think anybody should complain about being remotely revived although i can see people saying this would be OP

My second idea of this ability would be to have maybe a 5-10 meter radius that Trinity stands by and without the player having to press X, in this small radius the player would be revived.

I like this idea, maybe make it a small over time heal when on a alive target though?

What do you think of my ideas?

*Crossing fingers that the colors worked*

Edited by Utarious

Why they didnt make it so Trinity just has a flat unchangeable set of invulnerable time is beyond me

something useful yet low enough so the cost benefits of spamming the ability are so low you wouldnt want to

but we will see how these changes hold

I for one quite like the new change. Less blessing spam and more Trinity players actually paying attention to what's going on around them, as well as the health of their team. 

We'll have to wait and see how these changes go though, because most of the time in a Survival if you've lost 90% of your HP or your health is getting depleted rapidly enough in seconds; you're gonna land on your back quicker than Trinity can finish her animation and actually cast the power.

Also as I can confirm with this change to blessing, with a little bit of self damage priming, QT and vitality, you can obtain 99.715% damage reduction. Its still basically old blessing, minus the convenience to cast it. My 30k damage penta did a mere 10 damage with max blessing, the cast time is super fast too.

Meh, meh and meh. Onto the next invincible frame, loki.