Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Sound Quake.

.Sol

so. i have FULL efficiency in my banshee. and Sound Quake consume round 15 - 20 energy per second. i mean. really? 20 energy for 200 damage per second?? .-. i love what you DE did to Silence, but Buffing Silence to nerfing Sound Quake? really? meeh :( my 400 energy consume SOOOO quickly and deals pathetic damage. :(

so. i have FULL efficiency in my banshee. and Sound Quake consume round 15 - 20 energy per second. i mean. really? 20 energy for 200 damage per second?? .-. i love what you DE did to Silence, but Buffing Silence to nerfing Sound Quake? really? meeh :( my 400 energy consume SOOOO quickly and deals pathetic damage. :(

As far as I can tell, duration and power efficiency mods no longer have any effect on sound quake, absorb, or undertow anymore.

Undertow is ok.  With rank 30 Hydroid and max efficiency mods, I got around 70 seconds of puddle power.  Double or tripple that with maxed Flow, i bet.

Can't speak for Sound Quake or Absorb.

Edited by vergol

As far as I can tell, duration and power efficiency mods no longer have any effect on sound quake, absorb, or undertow anymore.

I can confirm that the powers are not being affected, all we can hope for is for the mechanics to be bugged.

That's not a nerf. L2P.

Duration never effected Sound Quake.

Sadly the cries for Banshee buffs have been heeded.

You scrubs just made her worse. 

Happy now?

maybe the nerf/buff are still in............

....beta phase

*ba dum tss*

havent tried her but hearing from 20 energy per second (not affected by efficiency) sounds off. there will be a change for sure

Edited by Ritchel