Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Nerf, Why !

PoulsenJ

i'am not talking about apollodorus on mercury, talking about tower 3 survival- defense 

If you actually bothered to look at the leaderboards for T3 Survival, you would actually see great times post trinity nerf. So all of that "try getting 40 - 60 minutes without Trinity" is no longer a valid argument.

oIuFoJf.jpg

I was against the nerf at first but hey, it happened and she is still viable as is. She just takes a bit more skill to pull off her blessing effectively which will now separate the good players from the bad.

If you actually took the time to actually test Trinity out post nerf and learn to tweak her so she's good as ever then we wouldn't be here having this discussion.

Hold the phone there nitroz... why in the nine Heks is Nekros on that wheel?  Also on a related note, fingers crossed for anything except green or red.

As far as why Trinity was changed, for the sake of staying on topic.  Cuz she was horribly broken.  So you're welcome.

Balance matters in PvE games, despite what some may have delusions of otherwise. 

If you actually bothered to look at the leaderboards for T3 Survival, you would actually see great times post trinity nerf. 

the nerf was on wednesday which means the leaderboards has sunday, monday, tuesday, 3/4 thursday which could be with trinity.... 

Hold the phone there nitroz... why in the nine Heks is Nekros on that wheel?  Also on a related note, fingers crossed for anything except green or red.

As far as why Trinity was changed, for the sake of staying on topic.  Cuz she was horribly broken.  So you're welcome.

Balance matters in PvE games, despite what some may have delusions of otherwise. 

Everyone has to suffer equally.

Plus, Nekros doesn't suck enough.

2sbvokz.jpg

Good luck passing 45-60 min.

I'm confused, is that supposed to be difficult? I'm not being braggadocios, or anything. My weapons usually start to crap out at around 40 minutes but past that still isn't much trouble.

Doing that with a Trinity, though, just made it dreadfully monotonous. If anything, it would make me perform worse because it wasn't stimulating enough to keep my attention.

the nerf was on wednesday which means the leaderboards has sunday, monday, tuesday, 3/4 thursday which could be with trinity.... 

I checked them yesterday and at that time there were no 2 hours ones just the 3hr one and a bunch of about 1hr 40min ones.

*rolls eyes* 

Link + Blessing: Immunities, healz

VampireNess: All of the energy

All they did was make her MORE POWERFUL THAN EVER BEFORE. 

Seems that few people got it... We'll have to wait for a couple of months before they understand the new trinity meta and her renewed and improved godness.

Coz so many crybabies in this game that's why OP :|

I'm against this nerf too eventho I'm still able to do high lvl survival without her(sometimes I want hard mode and sometimes I want very easy mode on every survival I played)

But either way,we have to deal with it :o