Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Nyx

Hexerin

I dont understand equilibrium and rage, really useless without vitality and armor, + with fleeting expertise and streamline, you don't even have energy issue so...

Really, it's just your opinion.

Fleeting exp. and Streamline for a long lasting Absorb and on Chaos for crowd control in survivals. Always moving you know. You can't recast it if it's active.

Rage is kinda of useless yes, but there is no good V polarity interesting mod (Continuity? meh it's just duration)

And Equilibrium because you can get HP from energy spheres. :)

Because at the moment, it's more or less useless? Especially with all that beautiful mod space left for other things such as overextended.

yep that's what I did

Psychic bolts .....This skill needs a buff or must be replaced

>enemy sense

talk about a waste of a mod slot.

whoa_zps82c6cf88.png

The spatial awareness that Enemy Sense provides can prove to be invaluable. Personally, I go as far as running Enemy Radar in place of Energy Siphon. Due to Nyx's ease of capping power efficiency with the Arcane Vespa Helmet, I find myself with a great deal of energy on my hands when I'm in a mission, so I can afford to let go of Siphon (Also, not needing Streamline frees up a mod slot anyways). Even if you don't have the helmet, I still recommend throwing in one of the two enemy detection tools for the awareness, ease of positioning, and defensive capabilities they provide. 

Also, just to reiterate what players have stated earlier: Psychic Bolts is not worth the mod space in its current stage, though Overextended is a great choice. 

Nyx with duration doesnt need Fleeting Expertise. Simply because energy efficiency would affect Mind Control to some degree. You have Chaos that lasts 40+ seconds and trust me, you have all the time for your energy to regenerate.

Replace Fleeting with Redirection.

A Nyx without fleeting and long duration is an inflexible Nyx. When the later waves in a T3D arrive, you'll be locked out and basically helpless, other than trying to leverage absorb--which might not be enough to save the cryopod (although the channeling absorb is far better than the old one in this regard).

Nyx is best played as a low duration/high efficiency build with extreme range. This gets the most bang out of chaos, and allows an adequate mind control and a very low cost absorb for when you need a breather or to absolutely positively clear the immediate vicinity of enemies. Chaos can easily be tuned for comfortable lengths through downranking continuity or (better) constitution (the latter will most likely require forma-ing the V slot off--which I highly recommend doing).

Combined with energy siphon, you'll basically have negligible energy costs for MC and chaos, allowing you to burn the energy bar if necessary on absorb (or roll with quick thinking for added insurance, though I prefer equilibrium).

Absorb is no longer affected by Power Strength (there is no longer a base damage, and damage returned is 1:1). Overextended is now beastly on her.

As far as I know it always had 1:1 damage return. At least the absorbtion amount hasn't changed for me at all.

Nyx with duration doesnt need Fleeting Expertise. Simply because energy efficiency would affect Mind Control to some degree. You have Chaos that lasts 40+ seconds and trust me, you have all the time for your energy to regenerate.

Replace Fleeting with Redirection.

Absorb consume a lot of energy, i prefer to keep fleeting expertise.

you dont have shield mod on?

my personal build for nyx is:

redirection- for survival

vitality- survivability

fleetingmax- effieciency

rank2streamline- 75% eefficiency

continuity- to balance out duration , not too long , not too short duration for the chaos, recasting is ok since efficient built.

overextended- range of chaos

rush- survivability/mobility

chaos- survivability/utility

mind control- make a heavy unit on your side, whoelse doesnt want a napalm on ur side

absorb- for holy crap moments , can be replaced by anything since chaos itself is too good 

Afaik, Absorb isnt affected by efficiency so there is no point in having Fleeting.

It is affected by efficiency, you are wrong, try with and without before get me wrong.

Edit: efficiency affects the cost of the starting and energy drain, you're welcome.

13.3.1: 

Fixes:

• Fixed Power Efficiency mods not decreasing the drain rate of toggle-able powers.
Edited by IamTheResistance