Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag's Crush

--FORMA--

So you turn your enemies into this, weird circle thing.

Then you crush them.

Most of them die, except this heavy gunner.

Heavy gunner survives.

Heavy gunner walks around normally, as if nothing happened, even though they where just turned into this ball thing.

Even the description says "magnetizes the bones of nearby enemies, causing them to collapse upon them selves."

Shouldn't there be some after effect to the survivors?

Like permanently in a down state?  

If you wanted something related to love, then look here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/233715-mags-crush-love-edition/

Edited by QUEAZYBRUSH

I briefly forgot she had a power called Crush and expected this to be a romantic fan fiction. Trying to decide if I'm disappointed or not.

Crush is pretty grody as 'nukes' go. It needs something, anyway.

I briefly forgot she had a power called Crush and expected this to be a romantic fan fiction. Trying to decide if I'm disappointed or not.

Came here expecting Mag/Loki art.

OT yeah, kind of a strange effect with nothing to show for it.

Wow, just realized that.

I wanted to add witty comment about Loki being her crush. I thought it was that kind of thread.

I must say that i am quite disappointed.

Yeah nobody has been complaining about how terrible crush is.   I mean the surviving enemies attack you before mag even puts her hands down after crush animation ends because the enemies just land on their feet as if nothing ever happened.   This is why nobody with experience has crush in their build for anything serious.   

Crush needs some effects just like m.prime, stomp and other ulitmates.   A stun, knockdown, blind, deafness, move/attack debuff, something!   But because crush has no real useful effect on higher level enemies, it's the reason It never makes it into any of my builds.   For lower level enemies, polarize and pull kill faster and easier while increasing my own survival chances....but crush just delays the enevitable.  As soon as crush is finished, if the enemies live, they just kill you anyway LOL.   AT least Oberon's ulimate (which feels similar to crush) actually kills and does have some other uses.

Matter of fact, I'd be happy if crush simply left surviving enemies magnetized and then you could use shield polarize to instantly kill magnetized survivors...the cost of using both powers wouldn't be any more OP than what Nova can do with m.prime.

Crush should ragdoll, instead of Pull.  Pull should actually pull things to you and stagger them instead of making them fly around nonsensically. 

It used to, they removed it for some reason. Now it's almost completely useless ;/

Mag needs a adjustments to all her skills not shield polarize, and that could get nerfed for buffs to her other skills. A frame that's good vs a single faction isn't well designed, especially when it's a STARTER frame.

Edited by Kiaru