Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Make Carrier's Vacuum Default On All Frames.

Kiaru

i find myself using Carrier almost 100% of the time now as i "need" the vacuum precept in order to get the drops that fall into places i cannot reach (behind chests or lockers i cant squeeze through).

This is the main reason I only use Carrier. Because I got tired of how things used to work in the old days...

SoCloseYetSoFar.png

I'm all for Vacuum becoming shared for all sentinels and being replaced with something else for Carrier's unique precept.

So your argument that your laziness is preventing some enjoyment of the game? I use Wyrm or Dethcube most of the time and don't miss the vacuum.

I guess I can't really argue that it would impact me either way but it's not exactly necessary.

It's not really laziness for some, Often loot gets stuck under stairs, inside walls, under floors and generally in places you cant get it. There used to be a larger pickup radius to your base warframe as well, I noticed this was reduced at some point while I was gone for a year.

Carrier's Vacuum is a must IMO, no other Sent can compare, Sents don't do comparable damage to high lvl mobs and most of the others abilities are meh, mine is basically set as a CC locker with double event mods ( which btw is hilariously OP ) He doesn't do much damage but he can perma stun a Heavy gunner at any level. Add the fact your Sents fall off much quicker than your guns and utility abilities and the capacity to passively grab energy, ammo, ect for YOU to bust mobs is incomparable. Its a loot shooter, it's all about speed and vacuum speeds everything up.

Vacuum should def be a general Sent mod, that or just stop making them cuz I sure won't use anything else.

Uhm, having your cake and eating it, too? Nope. Carrier is carrier because it carries things, other sentinels have other uses. If those turn out to be underpowered or useless in the game, you don't try and make them more like Carrier. You change their mechanics or buff them until they become useful.