Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg Are You Ppl Serious Trinity Got A Buff! Who Cares Bout The Nerf Look At This

Doughalo2

So i decided to try out trin since the nerf and OMG SHES SO POWERFUL!! What are you guys complaining about XD use this build and you will never die and help out ur team tonnes

pAo4ChU.jpg?1

Seriously never need energy cause of the pulse on death buff to trins energy vampire ITS SO COOL

Btw im not a noob im mastery 15 and i have played the highest content without dying with this build

Edited by Haldos
Cleaned up.

Btw im not a noob im mastery 15

Not mastery 16, using pay2win boosters, don't have maxed out redirection, vitality, narrow minded, sure looks like a noob to me. Just kidding. I am really kidding don't take this seriously. It's a joke.

But yeah E vamp is pretty strong on paper, been too lazy to mess with it because none of my friends are still playing the game and supporting myself sounds even more sad and lonely than looking at my forum post count. Blessing and self harm seems like a reliable way to get 99% damage reduction which is funny. Why do you use well of life or fortitude? Link gives knockdown immunity.

Edited by VegetableBasket

I actually discarded continuity, so that Blessing would be more often spammable. Link is short-lived like this, but it's not a problem to recast it again with the new Energy Vampire.

I ask myself whether using unranked Blessing would be a good idea. As far as I understand it, the damage reduction is not dependent on the mod's rank, only Blessing's duration.

now make a proof vid of surv mission @ 40 min mark lets see how long you can keep your teammate & yourselves alive, do it agians Grineer  & lets see how you can surv the insame proc on you or your teammates

to bad to do it yourself?

I actually discarded continuity, so that Blessing would be more often spammable. Link is short-lived like this, but it's not a problem to recast it again with the new Energy Vampire.

I ask myself whether using unranked Blessing would be a good idea. As far as I understand it, the damage reduction is not dependent on the mod's rank, only Blessing's duration.

Fleeting Expertise :D 

There's also the QT (rage/natural talent optional) build, let enemies pummel you to 2 health, quickly cast blessing and voila, 99% damage reduction.

Blessing still needs a DR cap around 60% or so because if you try to get the good old god mode with weird stuff you can. Then it won't be a buff anymore but a simple trade. :)

Valkyr with a maxed Steel Fiber and Warcry buff can achieve >80% DR. Still owned by high level mobs due to insane damage.

You better think next time you will post something similar.

Edit: on topic - EV is a bit overbuffed, Blessing is bit overnerfed

Edited by Riccoshot

So i decided to try out trin since the nerf and OMG SHES SO FUKING POWERFUL!! What the actual fark are you guys complaining about XD use this build and you will never die and help out ur team tonnes

pAo4ChU.jpg?1

Seriously never need energy cause of the pulse on death buff to trins energy vampire ITS SO COOL

Btw im not a noob im mastery 15 and i have played the highest content without dying with this build

no formas? wheres flow?  Theres no point in bragging about being mastery 15 if u have weak stuff to play with. then its nobetter than a rank 5. narrow minded should be maxed aswel

now make a proof vid of surv mission @ 40 min mark lets see how long you can keep your teammate & yourselves alive, do it agians Grineer  & lets see how you can surv the insame proc on you or your teammates

80 minutes on T3 Survival. Your whole argument is already invalid.

no formas? wheres flow?  Theres no point in bragging about being mastery 15 if u have weak stuff to play with. then its nobetter than a rank 5. narrow minded should be maxed aswel

Shouldn't criticise on him having no formas because if he, himself can say he never dies and can keep himself alive indefinitely with a trinity build that requires no forma whatsoever and without all his mods being maxed, then clearly he's already a much better player than those who do have max mods and complaining at how bad she is when in reality, she's not.

80 minutes on T3 Survival. Your whole argument is already invalid.

Shouldn't criticise on him having no formas because if he, himself can say he never dies and can keep himself alive indefinitely with a trinity build that requires no forma whatsoever and without all his mods being maxed, then clearly he's already a much better player than those who do have max mods and complaining at how bad she is when in reality, she's not.

AHAHAHAH thanks man good point I actually laughed a bit at this :D

Not mastery 16, using pay2win boosters, don't have maxed out redirection, vitality, narrow minded, sure looks like a noob to me. Just kidding. I am really kidding don't take this seriously. It's a joke.

-snip-

Pay2win boosters? lel.

rank15 and not rank 16= noob?

yeah. we are just gona leave you in your nice little pocketuniverse here, where only you are perfect.

EDIT: woops missed the "kidding" part

EDIT2: sorry

EDIT3: like really sorry.

Edited by Megakruemel

A waste of forma i have 5 more mod energy for the 5 levels left on those mods and the reason why they are not maxed is because I play war frame for FUN remember that word?? Well yea i don't want to spend all the days i play warframe farming cores in odd. Its just not fun

But yeah E vamp is pretty strong on paper, been too lazy to mess with it because none of my friends are still playing the game and supporting myself sounds even more sad and lonely than looking at my forum post count. Blessing and self harm seems like a reliable way to get 99% damage reduction which is funny. Why do you use well of life or fortitude? Link gives knockdown immunity.

I actually loled at this its pretty funny :D I didn't realize it says my mastery in the pic tho lol. Didn't even need to mention it XD

Lol no need for forma stupid person as you can see there are 5 levels left for my un maxed mods. As for flow it is now needed you think flow is a must have ? you poor poor person. I have my own playstyle and i preffer using all these mods in stead of flow. max energy is still around 225 energy why the F do i need more than that XD

because genius at high level survival those energy suckers sap ur energy at a fast rate